fed up to the back teath

highseas

right that's it ime fed up,cant be ***** and wanna curl up and cry!

the day started well enugh, out at half 5 doing the nets then down hill from their

I went to do my mole traps and some scrote has stolen 7 talpex traps worth over 50 quid, not to mention the moles that was in them

then on my way home the air filer housing and filter decided to exit stage left and fall out the bottom of my van,and smass to bits.

then (or some time in the morning) I got a big *** screw in the tire and now I have a slow (not slow enough) puncture

on my way to wasdale some **** in a audi would not move over and stoped in the middle of the road and would not move an inch even thou their was 2 ft on the other side so I switched the engine off and sat their trying not to go full on ape ****, if it had been a bloke I would have pulled his legs off like a spider, and up I just drove past knocking both my mirrors in.

then the crème de la crème. whilst at wasdale my farmer friend told me that my friend (I now use that word lightly!) is going to Scotland to spend the weekend with my ex who I still have very strong feelings for!

so ime not a very happy bunny and ime nuts deep in dalwhinnie single malt. (ironically said girls favourite tipple)

no better today, one of the end anchors on my net pulled out and I have been up since 4.30 unwrapping 80m of 14 ft deep net from around rocks and I only got 4kg of mullet and 1 kg of turbot. ime going to see said "friend" today and let him know my how I feel about it all

Edited by highseas

A few weeks back at work I had a £180 door fall apart on me, broke the toilet seat £30 , cut through guide on chop saw £50 in the space of 3 hours lol .

Friday just gone I smashed finger on table saw ,customer opened door into my new van leaving a massive dent and developed tinitus:(

As my farmer mate used to say "Uve gotta laugh at life " he later killed himself . I'll never figure that out ???

Don't worry about ex's as mines now got with my mate who is also my RFD lol and atleast I know my kids are looked after :) plus I get mega cheap rounds

Edited by team tractor

Chin up at least you can give your mate a few tips on what she likes and don't like.

The rest will sort itself.

Not worth bothering yourself over things you have no control.

You could go round said mates and ball him out and add him to your list of things gone.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Ex's aren't worth worrying about, their exes for a reason. As for the gear you broke its an excuse to get newer gadgets! Don't sit inside pondering over it, get outside and find something to do what will take your mind off it. I've never understood why so many people's mates end up with other's gf's. They've seenhow **** they are .

Your ex.... Think yourself lucky! You can do what you want- when you want, buy what you want when you want! The worlds yours for the taking! I want to get rid of mine... Every time I do she turns up at my work bawling her eyes out and I feel sorry for her..... Enjoy your freedom!

thats it last straw, i spoken to a farmer last night at 3pm and he said ile drop that mole money off tonight £260

got in last night no money at home ok me thinks he never had time seen him today he says did you get that money? nope i said maybe my mam moved it. went home no money any where no envolope nowt.

so thats it ime neigh on 300 notes down, what next!!!

thats it last straw, i spoken to a farmer last night at 3pm and he said ile drop that mole money off tonight £260

got in last night no money at home ok me thinks he never had time seen him today he says did you get that money? nope i said maybe my mam moved it. went home no money any where no envolope nowt.

so thats it ime neigh on 300 notes down, what next!!!

amd as for ex-s getting bashed by my mate jokes keep em to your self please

Cheer yourself up by thinking of better times and happier events. Don't dwell on the fact your ex is being driven around her bedroom like a moped, crying out in ecstasy and telling your mate he's a considerably better lover than you are.

Edited by PaulABF

Cheer yourself up by thinking of better times and happier events. Don't dwell on the fact your ex is being driven around her bedroom like a moped, crying out in ecstasy and telling your mate he's a considerably better lover than you are.

That counselling course you went on is paying dividends. :good:

you should be an agony aunt

colin

no better today, one of the end anchors on my net pulled out and I have been up since 4.30 unwrapping 80m of 14 ft deep net from around rocks and I only got 4kg of mullet and 1 kg of turbot. ime going to see said "friend" today and let him know my how I feel about it all

Chin up mate I know it's rough but always try and remember that there's alway people somewhere that would give up limbs to be having your bad day rather than there's

OUCH !

I'm at work on a Bank Holiday Monday for a few hours, this really is a great thread!

Chin up mate, at least you have your health and bythe sounds of it you spend a lot of time out in the fresh air enjoying what you do :) theres prob about 50% if not more lads on here would be happy to be out as much as you. an as for your ex their all snakes with boobies just enjoy "interviewing" her replacement :)

yeh i got tackled into a bottle of dalwhinnie and had a lie in feel better now. beenout today to try and find ways around a certian thermal imageing cctv camra thats in a bad place :ninja::ninja:

but what to do about the farmer who says he paid me but has not?