Serial killer !!

Bin having mega problems with something.. shot 3 dogs n 4 vixons in last 2 month ad thought I would be getting on top last few weeks I have been out with lamp and have seen nothing at all but nearly every morning I have been finding these poor ******* in the middle of the field

image_zps02ee8dbc.jpg

Any advice ? Any 1 think it could be something else ? I have been looking for setts but there's no new ones just old ones with no tracks or evidence that they are in use :no:

Help ?????? :(

• 2 months later...

There's still 2 foxes there lamp shy from the people before hand don't come to squeaks got a new chip for the mini caller vixon in distress should do the trick

Am up for this, txt me when you wanna go ect and al see if I can make. Can't be letting the livestock be butchered.

start baiting one spot as often as you can, preferably every evening, keep the camera on it to see when it gets visited. once you get your visitor, keep baiting for another week or so before setting up an ambush. Put a battery PIR out covering the bait and wait for that to trip line up the rifle, lamp on and bang .. problem sorted :)... the fox will be so used to the free food it's preoccupied with it and normally takes longer to react to the lamp going on... works every time for me :)

start baiting one spot as often as you can, preferably every evening, keep the camera on it to see when it gets visited. once you get your visitor, keep baiting for another week or so before setting up an ambush. Put a battery PIR out covering the bait and wait for that to trip line up the rifle, lamp on and bang .. problem sorted :)... the fox will be so used to the free food it's preoccupied with it and normally takes longer to react to the lamp going on... works every time for me :)

Mine is linked to doorbell in bedroom, almost feels liike cheating.

Next thing is going to be a pir gsm dialler for fields away from home

Bait and decent night vision is required followed by an all night sit out if required.

Last summer we had one taking chickens from a small holding and it had learned to scale the building site fencing that was keeping them in. I shot 12 before I got the right one and we stopped the problem. Every time there with NV we shot 3, no messing and no bothering to find out if any were lamp shy we just shot them