Where to sell other items on here?!

ChrisWill184

Damned if you do, damned if you don't and all that...

Too true Dunkeld! I think the moderators do a pretty good job on here, they have had to make decisions and put rules in place which they think are best for the forum and for the protection of members in general. Some may agree with the rules implimented and some may disagree, but when you join this forum the rules are all there for you to see and make their own mind up if they want to abide by them or not. The 6 months period may sound like a long time compared to some other forums but as has been said if it saves saves any members on PigeonWatch from getting ripped off then it has to be worth it. There may well be other forums that do not have a "6 months rule" but are they as good as this forum or have as high a loyal membership as PigeonWatch, and are your chances of getting ripped off on these other (Or lesser) forums higher if you chose to advertise on them?

Ach well.

Shame that. The dogs we're trying to sell will be near grown up by then! I understand there are some folk out there that are a bunch of rip offs but you can't really get a dog without meeting the owner (although I'm sure some would try!).

Nevermind. Thanks for the information.

It's surprising how many people ask about selling after just a couple of posts,not that i am being cynical :whistling: .I joined the forum to meet like minded people and be abused by them :lol:

I've been following PW for a couple of years mainly for the hints and tips and experiences of others. Only joined a little while ago to have a bit of an input as I do have a fair bit of experience (though not all successful. Can tell you a lot of things that definitely don't work!!). I see on other forums some guys just looking to offload stuff but that is not my agenda.