Pick it up tomorrow :D

JohnFreeman1310

Finally made up my mind ive been flipin between the AA s410 superlite hunter and BSA r10 mk2 and finally settled on the r10 ill be of to the range on Monday to zero and check power. Now has anybody had any experiance with he new mk2 i no the mo1 didn't have the best of reputations but they have really upped the game on the mk2 so have you shot one ? Also does anybody no about the blueprints you can have done by JB thanks

John

I've owned my .22 r10 mrk II for a few months and its proved itself in the field and on targets at 30 yards. Very very accurate and a pleasure to use, I recharge by stirrup pump when the gauge gets to 50%, getting 100+ shots on half a charge (they say 180-200 in .22 full charge)

The 10 shot mag is easy to reload and never missed a beat, very smooth cocking action and pretty much no recoil to speak of. I fitted a 2.5-10x50 side parallax hawke digital as front parallax in x50 fouled the toast rack on high mounts (by about a mil).

AirArms Field in 5.52mm give 11.5ftlb and pellet on pellet accuracy.

Edited by Jame

You can either blueprint with John or get untouched with xtx air or rancidtom on basog Site or via Facebook xtx air or the rat works (rancidtom)

Rat works is not Rancidtom , rat works is a lad named Phil both good tuners , rancid is also very good with springers he tuned my hw80 for me into a very smooth bit of kit I'd use him over JB anyday but that is just my opinion ;-)

Hi A mate had a mk2 in .22 he got rid of it because it was to heavy and the mags kept jamming up he bought a hw100.Ive got a daystate classic huntsman and a rapid 7 found these suit my needs, shooting rats and rabbits.Huntsman very light and nice looking and mags are great.Rapid7 some people dont like the looks but can be tuned to a very good standard.This is just my opinion,Good luck and safe shooting.Atb

Hi A mate had a mk2 in .22 he got rid of it because it was to heavy and the mags kept jamming up he bought a hw100.Ive got a daystate classic huntsman and a rapid 7 found these suit my needs, shooting rats and rabbits.Huntsman very light and nice looking and mags are great.Rapid7 some people dont like the looks but can be tuned to a very good standard.This is just my opinion,Good luck and safe shooting.Atb

Ok I may be wrong, and I'm sure someone will tell me if I am, but isn't a Mk2 about 7.0lb and a HW100 about 8-8.5lb?

Edited by Dekers

Ok I may be wrong, and I'm sure someone will tell me if I am, but isn't a Mk2 about 7.0lb and a HW100 about 8-8.5lb?

close enough! the absolute lightest HW100 is the same weight as the Mk2, but the rest are noticeably heavier. Personally, I love the looks of the R10, Wouldn't mind having a play with one at some point! Thumbs up for the Hawke scope as well. I've got the Nite-eye Digi on mine and love it! none of this milkiness I got with the Mamba

just been reading on the mk2 leaflet and for fac they say tune to 21 ftlbs but its not set in stone its been tested with AA field diablos with a average power of 11.64 so im happy with that the scope im using is a hawke AO IR 4x16x50 seems like a nice scope with clear glass and for an air rifle i would say more than enough cant wait to zero it going for a bipod tomorrow. thanks for all the advice as this is my first pcp and first air rifle in a long time.

I've owned my .22 r10 mrk II for a few months and its proved itself in the field and on targets at 30 yards. Very very accurate and a pleasure to use, I recharge by stirrup pump when the gauge gets to 50%, getting 100+ shots on half a charge (they say 180-200 in .22 full charge)

The 10 shot mag is easy to reload and never missed a beat, very smooth cocking action and pretty much no recoil to speak of. I fitted a 2.5-10x50 side parallax hawke digital as front parallax in x50 fouled the toast rack on high mounts (by about a mil).

AirArms Field in 5.52mm give 11.5ftlb and pellet on pellet accuracy.

on your air gauge does it only show up to 250 bar ? thanks

john.

Hi recently picked my R10 mk11 vc .22 in fac with maba light scope. Sold my hw100 sub 12lb Very pleased with going over to BSA :)

Ver zeroed it in at 50yds went out sunday to try it out in my permission settled for my fist rabbit head shot cleaned it up for there tenants cat.

now ready for next trip counted 32 rabbits there tonight they arnt bothered by much brave silly soles

As with most air rifles m8 its worth trying various pellet brands :good: You will find a pellet make that suits your gun perfectly :) oh and just because mr smith`s R10 likes air arms,or bisley`s doesnt mean yours will :good: ,few places to trial packs which is defo cheaper way to find that ideal pellet :yes:

Lee