Crows this morning 31/05/13

eccles

fine terry might go to WESH GAMEFAIR on the sunday m8 r u going

yes m8 if weather is better than last year need a bit of decoying gear might as well get it there save postage i'm tight :lol: ,meeting up with a few of here. :good: will pm you when i know which day bud. atb Terry

I was sitting reading this cross legged thinking it was another 'nut' you'd spiked and bled every where. Good shooting.

:lol::lol: I'm glad to it was not the other nut. :lol: only got 1 left had other chopped off a couple of years ago,so would like to hang on to other 1. :lol::lol: atb Terry

I was sitting reading this cross legged thinking it was another 'nut' you'd spiked and bled every where. Good shooting.

When I read this I also thought the same and reminded me of when I nearly lost all my tackle. I was beating at a local shoot and was going over a barbed wire fence - as week do I used the stick to push it down ands as I cocked my leg over TWANG..... I looked down and all I could see was a neat three inch slice through my barber jacket and jeans and rather a lot of blood.... walked to the keeper and he just looked at me laughed and tossed me the keys to the Landy and was told to go to A&E..... I had missed the crown jewels by less than an inch and as the nurse commented "lucky it was a cold day" - eight stitches and was back at the shoot within two hours for the last drive where I loaded for a local chap........ Still got the scar some 30 years later....

Iesu Grist Terry!

Hadn't seen this till now, a tampon and elastic band should stop the bleeding in no time :lol:

Cracking bag though, well done :good:

:lol::lol: Yes Car that would have done the job, i did look in the hedges to see if i could find a used 1. :lol: better carry a first aid kit or duck further. :lol: atvt Terry

Good shooting that Terry, nice bag fair play to you, good write up too :good: :good: . I would give a tooth to see 100+ crows down my way, lucky to see 10 on a good day

so no chance of any big bags :no: . Looks nasty that cut though and i dare say iv endured a few of such cuts myself over the years scrubbing about looking for

downed birds in thick hedges and its always the littlest cuts that bleed the most as you rightly said. Hope it heals fast though mate.

ATB

Gareth

Edited by deputy dog

Good shooting that Terry, nice bag fair play to you, good write up too :good: :good: . I would give a tooth to see 100+ crows down my way, lucky to see 10 on a good day

so no chance of any big bags :no: . Looks nasty that cut though and i dare say iv endured a few of such cuts myself over the years scrubbing about looking for

downed birds in thick hedges and its always the littlest cuts that bleed the most as you rightly said. Hope it heals fast though mate.

ATB

Gareth

Thanks Bud :good: Healed ok mate Will be out this week again somewhere i'm sure. :lol: Never had so many farms ringing saying rabbits everywhere,looks like they are breeding well this year. :yahoo: Still loads of crows about,not started down Pennal,Aberdovey,Tywyn yet Done a few farms up Caersws way Think it will be Llanbrynmair way next seen loads other day on way home from Newtown. atvb Terry

you edder!! i don't no what the is but mark calls it me . lol.. i think mummy crow got her own back and filled you in..

thats a wicked bag terry il never see that many in my life..

:lol::lol: Andy he always calls me edder,when i take the urine out of him. :lol: The OLD MAN can still show these young un's how to decoy crows. :yahoo: ATVB Terry