Countryfile - Did My Eyes And Ears Deceive Me?

huffhuff

I can't watch it,I just get angry!

The more I watch it the more I get the impression it is just some BBC producers idea of what they think the countryside is like,or should be like,that it comes across as simply a lightweight,sanitised version of something which appears to look like a countryside I should recognise,but turns out not to be.Hence I don't watch it anymore.

The more I watch it the more I get the impression it is just some BBC producers idea of what they think the countryside is like,or should be like,that it comes across as simply a lightweight,sanitised version of something which appears to look like a countryside I should recognise,but turns out not to be.Hence I don't watch it anymore.

That is precisely how the BBC treats every subject and topic about which they believe the populace requires re-educating.

Don't report the world as it is but as you think it ought to be. Do it for long enough and people will believe it and by believing it, make it so. In the days of the Soviet Union the Russian State newsagency Pravda used to do the same.

Do it for long enough and people will believe it and by believing it, make it so. In the days of the Soviet Union the Russian State newsagency Pravda used to do the same.

You don't have to travel that far from home, Why do you think New Labour employed Alisair Cambell?