Dilemma. tell my mate or not

digger

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The daughter comes first... the missus has it planned that way for a reason and I have to say it's a damned good one...

Keep out of it.. I would rather live with a ****** off mate than the knowledge that me opening my mouth ****** up the lasses life as she couldn't get through her exams!!!

Absolutely. Exams taking place right now and continue for the next few weeks.

makes no odds what you do you are goosed , if you don't tell him your a **** if you do tell him your a **** similar thing happened to a lad I work with,his daughter reached 18 and the lads wife says that's it brought her up now I'm off to do a bit of living cheerio, fact that not fiction, plus side is he is now involved again and getting better nookie apparently.

KW

Edited by kdubya

I'd leave it well alone. It's second hand information and that sort of stuff isn't reliable at the best of times. If she does leave him and he finds out you knew, just tell him you didn't believe it and as it was exam time for his daughter you didn't want to stir.

It's not like he can do anything positive if he does find out, so why rock the boat?

Only you know your mate well enough to judge, but unless I was really close to someone I'd sit back on this one I think.

You say you had the info from your Ex, how much do you trust her? After all she's an Ex for a reason, could she just be trying to stir things up?. I'd say nothing untill/if it happens, then deny any prior knowledge and support him all you can. Messengers have a tendency of getting shot.

Edited by Trevorevans

EDIT

Has the soon to be ex Mrs got massive jugs? Just asking like.

hahahahaa!!!!! that made me laugh!

As for the original posters problem, id just keep quiet and not say a word as I wouldnt want to get involved. Hows your mate going to find out you knew?

Smash her back doors in After all you did say it was over between them. Best not let it go to waste she may end up on the other bus.

:hmm: Just the sort of thing that could cost him his Shotgun&Firearm cert ! heaven forbid :no::no::no: ! .

In this case I don't think the intention was to go around her house and damage her doors, that's burnleydave territory