Stopping dog pee burns on grass

MBW

Not used them with my past dogs mate but there is dog rocks, they are a rock(don't know what they are made of) that you put in your dogs drinking water bowl, this is " supposed" to stop this?...... I don't know whether they work but have seen them advertised in the back of shooting mags.

Might be worth posting in the dog training section mate, for a better answer,

Atb

Flynny

I would also like to see any answers for this, my mums garden is a mess from the dog wee.

She tried the rocks after I mentioned seeing then in a shooting mag...waste of money.

I`ll second the tomato sauce method just put some on his dinner my springer wont eat his if theres no ketchup on it oh its got to be Heinz !

Are you sure its a springer and not a Heinz 57 variety ha ha ha ,

Sorry mate ,I'll get my coat

atb

flynny

Cheers so far folks any other ideas out there?

Il give the ketchup a try for a week or two and see what happens. Although It seems funny how two acidic items have been suggested. Ketchup/apple cider vinegar worth a try though!

Our dog used to pee on the grass big style so i ran thin twine in a criss cross pattern around the lawn so the dog couldn't walk on the grass :good: Left it there for about a month and after i took it away she never used the lawn again :good:

Really!?

If we did that the terrier would of bust its legs or cut them open when charging out the door at a blackbird or the like that landed on the garden!

Yes I have tried taking them for a walk......

Do your dogs get a walk every time it needs a p***? The problem for me is when it's dark, taking two lurchers round the fields at night with a torch don't look too good to the landlord