Stopping dog pee burns on grass

MBW

Really!?

If we did that the terrier would of bust its legs or cut them open when charging out the door at a blackbird or the like that landed on the garden!

My dog is a whippet cross and although she is fast when it comes to going out for a pee she`s a slow coach :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers so far folks any other ideas out there?

Il give the ketchup a try for a week or two and see what happens. Although It seems funny how two acidic items have been suggested. Ketchup/apple cider vinegar worth a try though!

MBW how's the grass has it made a difference? I have 3 dogs and a very small garden with the same problem.

It's not as bad as it was I'm useing both dog rocks and tomato ketchup it seems to have the desired affect bit the vinegar went out the window as the dogs wouldn't touch the water with it in it or their food when I tried that, the first pee in the morning still burns no doubt because of it having such a high concentration of acid. I'm just trying to watch where they go and dilute it with water, hopefully it will all help in the long run