Big Brother could be watching !!!!

fenboy

Take it from me & my experience on PW that the RSPB investigators & my arch enemy from the boot shaped country are trawling through this forum every day ! so then its just logic that the RSPCA & the Antis in all their horrid shapes & forms are too ! perhaps even Bill Oddie is having a good sniff !.

All just looking for little bits & snips to lead them to some thing & hoping they can get a prize ! never underestimate them ! .

I have a good story too tell you at some time but for the moment it has to stay under raps but I will promise you a good story , some of it will infuriate & some will have you in stitches of laughter ! I had two great days in court & loved it ! , my part is now over at least for the moment .

Oh ! yes despite all the insults & mocking I had from a small core of empty heads remember this Pole Star was brave enough too lay his head on the block for shooting & conservation while the BLOODY AXE WAS RAISED ! .

Sit tight ! :):rolleyes::yes::yes::yes: & shooosh for the mo !

So, out of all of that what are you telling us?

The answer is 'nothing'

It's like an attention seeking Facebook status update of "oh you wouldn't believe the day I've had, some people!"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that there's an FEO in Burnley currently weilding a massive "DENIED" stamp over the application of someone called Dave...... :lol:

In fairness though, there have been some right fruit cakes grace this forum over the years. Indeed, a decent "bring back handguns" thread will smoke them out.

There was a fella from Suffolk on here who got banned who I reckon was >this bloke<

Guest cookoff013

I hope that there's an FEO in Burnley currently weilding a massive "DENIED" stamp over the application of someone called Dave...... :lol:

In fairness though, there have been some right fruit cakes grace this forum over the years. Indeed, a decent "bring back handguns" thread will smoke them out.

There was a fella from Suffolk on here who got banned who I reckon was >this bloke<

from haverhill

weirdos !

<-----------

Mungler my dear chap, not all ex handgun shooters are fruit cakes. :crazy:

Edited by fse10

i know for FACT the psni (northern ireland police) stalk this fourm

I cannot see why anyone would have any objection to the police, home office, DEFRA, etc, etc. They are perfectly entitled to as it's public. If people are posting any illegal or dangerous exploits on internet forums then more fool them.

If you aren't prepared to talk about something in public and have everyone in the world hear it then don't publish it on the internet!

J.

Mungler my dear chap, not all ex handgun shooters are fruit cakes.

So, out of all of that what are you telling us?

The answer is 'nothing'

It's like an attention seeking Facebook status update of "oh you wouldn't believe the day I've had, some people!"

Well well well if its not the little white pussy cat know all again ! with in this forum there are a number of persons who know what has been going on up here & who has been making a mockery of the 1981 wildlife & country side act ! . Now I some how dout you know what the 1981 wildlife & country side act is & why it was brought in ! no point in tying to educate the dense ! so its better to stand up to them ! .

So if you would like to come up here & break our conservation laws you just watch out because I will not hesitate to call the law or even the RSPB to nick you ! .

Oh & the owner of a prestigious Scottish estate who knows all about these law breakers said to me "Pole Star its only a man like you with courage who will take these people on ! " Do you know I have feeling you are just jealous sonny ! . :lol: ps far greater men than you have been hand gun owners pussy cat ! pps this topic is about who is reading pw & I know from experience that other persons or anti's ect are reading this forum & this forum is not here for you to make your childish attacks on me ! I am always up for light hearted banter pussy cat but if you have some thing better to do in life sonny best you get on with it ! & lastly there are persons on this forum who know only to well what I have been up against ,

Edited by Pole Star

I know it isn't in any way scientific proof, but in my experience of nut jobs 99% of them overuse exclamation marks.

Just saying.

Oh dear that's a pity Dunkield I see you have to back up your friend but please tell me when was the last time the law breakers spent hours reading your posts & weeks tracking you down ? after you exposed their illegal doings ? & then go out of their way to confront you when they know full well that you live alone in cottage with no neighbours ! well ? did it ever happen to you ? Oh ! so it seems you have never experienced it ?

I have to sort of stay on the fence for a little while longer until one more court hearing is & then I am free again . Just for you !!!!!!!! & have a nice evening Dunkield & its lovely in Orkney perhaps you will like to call up & see me with your pal Mungler one day ? Hows that for an offer ? :):)

Edited by Pole Star

Well well well if its not the little white pussy cat know all again ! with in this forum there are a number of persons who know what has been going on up here & who has been making a mockery of the 1981 wild life & country side act ! . Now I some how dout you know what the 1981 wild life & country side act is & why it was brought in ! no point in tying to educate the dense ! so its better to stand up to them ! .

So if you would like to come up here & break our conservation laws you just watch out because I will not hesitate to call the law or even the RSPB to nick you ! .

Oh & the owner of a prestigious Scottish estate who knows all about these law breakers said to me "Pole Star its only a man like you with courage who will take these people on ! " Do you know I have feeling you are just jealous sonny ! . :lol: ps far greater men than you have been hand gun owners pussy cat ! pps this topic is about who is reading pw & I know from experience that other persons or anti's ect are reading this forum & this forum is not here for you to make your childish attacks on me ! I am always up for light hearted banter pussy cat but if you have some thing better to do in life sonny best you get on with it ! & lastly there are persons on this forum who know only to well what I have been up against ,

Would one of the people on here who know so much about what's been going on nudge nudge wink wink, please provide a translation?

Polestar out of all the fruit cakes on here, I do have a soft spot for you because are the most pleasant.

Polestar out of all the fruit cakes on here, I do have a soft spot for you because are the most pleasant.

Is there a poll for post of the week? Could I nominate this one please? Properly chuckling.

Edited by JustJon

Would one of the people on here who know so much about what's been going on nudge nudge wink wink, please provide a translation?

I know :yes: anyway its way past your bed time ! . :lol:

Oh dear that's a pity Dunkield I see you have back up your friend but please tell me when was the last time the law breakers spent hours reading your posts & weeks tracking you down ? after you exposed their illegal doings ? & then go out of their way to confront you when they know full well that you live alone in cottage with no neighbours ! well ? did it ever happen to you ? Oh ! so it seems you have never experienced it ?

I have to sort of stay on the fence for a little while longer until one more court hearing is & then I am free again . Just for you !!!!!!!! & have a nice evening Dunkield & its lovely in Orkney perhaps you will like to call up & see me with your pal Mungler one day ? Hows that for an offer ? :):)

Just an observation poley but I'd have your space bar looked at, I think it may be sticking

Just an observation poley but I'd have your space bar looked at, I think it may be sticking

Think he said earlier in the week he was typing with his left hand as his right was broken.And if he types like me that will mean 1 finger :lol:

Think he said earlier in the week he was typing with his left hand as his right was broken.And if he types like me that will mean 1 finger :lol:

Can't believe I missed it, I alway look for his posts incase he ever tells the full story about the Italians and the geese.

Not at all, just an observation.

I have no idea about the rest of your posts, they don't make any sense to me.

I am sorry Dunkield but please excuse me for the time being I have to stay quite for the moment as one case has not been heard yet but I do promise you it is a very serious matter but once it is heard I am free to speak about it .

I understand what you are saying about it sort of being vague but some times the legal progresses can go the wrong way due to the wrong publicity or a wrong disclosure nude nuge wink wink ! .

Back to the original post yes I know its being read by all & by whom ? .

Regards Pole Star

Edited by Pole Star

I give you Orkney's answer to burnleydave - minus the door.

Very reminiscent of the man who was in another county, when whatever happened, happened. :no::no: :no: :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Oh & the owner of a prestigious Scottish estate who knows all about these law breakers said to me "Pole Star its only a man like you with courage who will take these people on !

Hero worship from an estate owner - get me my special bucket, I feel slightly sick. :lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by Gordon R

I give you Orkney's answer to burnleydave - minus the door.

Very reminiscent of the man who was in another county, when whatever happened, happened. :no::no: :no: :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hero worship from an estate owner - get me my special bucket, I feel slightly sick. :lol::lol: :lol:

Feel free its your puke & its your s''' bucket thats its going in it & you can empty it ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Pole Star

burnley dave seems to have become a legend jonathanL must be chuffed to bits theres somebody new getting the ribbing :lol:

This is fun ribbing goons that live in their own little bubble & know nothing of whats going on even in their own country ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Pole Star