22 lr bunny shooting !

markyboy

Well in the space of 5 mins u could have 20 /30 shot there's that many in areas only gets shot 1 or 2 times a year after each silage cut they can munch a fair bit of grass

You should of got some video, it would be epic watching, rabbits shot every ten seconds until that count is amazing.

Got golf courses aswel that I do, I just hit the rabbits around this time of year then second cut and that's it, I find alot of areas that use to have alot of rabbits years ago now have very little so if I see an area struggling I leave them alone but if there overrun they need to be controlled to a certain level , no point cleaning them up to the point u have nothing more to shoot .

Edited by markyboy

I look forward to the photo. A couple of hundred rabbits in the back of a pickup must be quite a sight. I certainly would not want to gut that lot, presumably you dump them in a pit?

No photo mate, don't take pride in boasting about numbers and getting pictures if I shoot a goose off the solway then I've plenty of photos ! But rabbits just doing a job for the farmers

I picked up a golf course a while back, it was getting hammered by rabbits

directed to one particular fairway when the headlights hit the grass as I turned the car there was a rabbit for every square foot of turf!!

I had only gone with one full box of subs 3x5 and a 1x10 mag also full. 75 rounds in total

I ran out of ammo in approximately 20-25 mins!!

10-15 shots standing with sticks before we had to move.

Only moved about 20 yards!