GAMEBORE pure gold??

Actually we got a very good deal on them

£200/1000

retail price was £270-£280, the guy we normally get our cartridges off bought a load of them....sold out VERY quickly

:shaun:

I can imagine they flew, I'm not certain but these may well be the shell that is repacked as Just Cartridges xtreme game just a fair bit cheaper than the usual rrp, they certainly work well if so

I can imagine they flew, I'm not certain but these may well be the shell that is repacked as Just Cartridges xtreme game just a fair bit cheaper than the usual rrp, they certainly work well if so

Maybe now as Gamebore dont list a 30g 7shot in 20 bore anymore

The ones we had were packaged As Gamebore

exactly the same as these but 7shot

http://gamebore.com/products/21/20g-pure-gold

:shaun:

anybody use gamebore pure gold 30gr 6s? just got a few boxes to try out! never used em before so just wondering how people rate them!

cheers

FGB

I tried two boxes, I shot at crows, they came down. They kill crows alright..I thought they were ok and I'd use them again. They just happened to be what the shop had in stock at the time.

• 6 years later...

I still have some 30g 6's paper cases ones from about a decade ago. Only used on boxing Day through a sxs.  Tried the newer ones and didn't like them. Though I do like the Dark Storms, just not the price tag.

Can't beat a good old thread redirection.

21 hours ago, Bigdavet said:

I bought 7000 pure gold f2 28gram 7’s 65mm when they stoped making them and re branded them regal game .

Absolute awesome cartridge for keeping a tight pattern at long distance diamond shot ! Paid £165 ! Should have been £265/1000 gamebore had a pallet full they wanted rid off !

Good and clever move. As we all did back along, I used 6s but then discovered 6 & 1/2s which I used for many years until the supply started to dry up - all but gone now - so moved to 7s with a smaller load which also suits my age - and now what's happened. I do use Blue Diamond in one gun which has a 3" chamber, but in the others the 28g of Supergame Hi-bird rule. For me these being slower, equate to the patterns from the quicker diamond shot. I'm just wondering how long Gamebore will keep this solitary offering of 7s in the 12 bore game range going