Me and swiss.tony afternoon out.

Met with swiss.tony for a ride round picking up some of his permissions and a quick shoot.

It is official swiss.tony has packed in shooting

I met up with him to go round and get signed on to the farms he used to shoot.

That is typical of the big heart swiss.tony has as he did not want to leave the farmers in the lurch.

He also said he wanted to give his permissions to someone who would keep up the standards he had set.

In typical swiss.tony fashion here is a photo from today set out by himself.

In his own words three rabbits and a pigeon and all taken with the hmr. :) :) :beer:

2013-06-11173236_zps7a2a1ad1.jpg

2 hares more like

we all know there hares :yes: that's swiss Tony's sense of humour :good: wish swiss well from me,i was sorry to hear he was leaving the forum and giving up shooting ,I did have a thought he could be doing time :yes: he seemed to drop off here so quickly,thats the only answer I could come up with :yes: clearly hes still out and about :good: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

we all know there hares :yes: that's swiss Tony's sense of humour :good: wish swiss well from me,i was sorry to hear he was leaving the forum and giving up shooting ,I did have a thought he could be doing time :yes: he seemed to drop off here so quickly,thats the only answer I could come up with :yes: clearly hes still out and about :good: BB

Only time he has been doing is with the fishing rod.I will tell him you wish him well. :good:

very kind of him to do that, if its not to personal why is he giving up shooting

Tony has told me that it is down to two people on here mainly.

One is the person who took his gun to camo it for him and ruined it.

Tony said he bit his lip and said nothing but he was fuming about it.

The other is someone who let him down and then told him to get another shooting partner.

And since Tony has packed in shooting this person has been trying to get in touch with Tony.

Tony says this person never bothered before now and he knows that all he is after is Tonys permissions.

Tony says i can tell everyone that he has handed in his fac and sgc.

They were handed in over three weeks ago.

He is now in the stages of handing over all his permissions to myself.

Tony has told me that it is down to two people on here mainly.

One is the person who took his gun to camo it for him and ruined it.

Tony said he bit his lip and said nothing but he was fuming about it.

The other is someone who let him down and then told him to get another shooting partner.

And since Tony has packed in shooting this person has been trying to get in touch with Tony.

Tony says this person never bothered before now and he knows that all he is after is Tonys permissions.

Tony says i can tell everyone that he has handed in his fac and sgc.

They were handed in over three weeks ago.

He is now in the stages of handing over all his permissions to myself.

oh right, it just seems a bit drastic to give up your no1 hobby and all that land because a few people have piddled you off, just my opinion of course not having a go like

Sure there's more to it than we know also sure it's none of our business too.

Big shame though Swiss seemed like a sound bloke with a good sense of humour I'll miss his posts! Hope he enjoys his fishing and good luck to pigeonblastarian

Sure there's more to it than we know also sure it's none of our business too.

Big shame though Swiss seemed like a sound bloke with a good sense of humour I'll miss his posts! Hope he enjoys his fishing and good luck to pigeonblastarian looking after his perms.