Picked up four farms today.

Arranged to meet swiss.tony today at 1400 at the garage.

swiss.tony has packed in shooting for the foreseeable future.

His loss my gain. B)

I am just pulling on to the forecourt and he is talking to a chap in a landrover.

Tony shouts me over and says bring a piece of paper and a pen and i was signed up to one farm within two minutes.

That is the quickest permission i have ever had. :yes:

Today i ended up with signed permission on four farms totalling around 6000 acres. :good:

I have shot some of these farms before with Tony.But it is very difficult to get all the boundaries and fields to sink in when you get so many in a day.

We are going to spread it out over two to three weeks going round the other sixteen farms.

I do not think i can take them all on as i will have too many with my other permissions.

So i will just have the best of them.

Looks like i will need some help lamping.

So all i can say is a big thank you to Tony. :good:

well done mate. good on you for taking some of tony's land i know he wanted it to go to a good home.

would of offered to take some myself but struggle to get round our own at times. some of us have to work for living :ninja:

give tony my regards when you see him :good:

Nicely done Ian.

A shame Tony has packed in for a while - I know he was getting wound up with a few folk on here last time I shot clays with him. I hope he's given up in favour of another decent hobby and not re-discovered wimmin - far too costly those things :lol::lol::lol:

When you see him tell him he's a muppet for jacking it all in :yes::good:

Nicely done Ian.

A shame Tony has packed in for a while - I know he was getting wound up with a few folk on here last time I shot clays with him. I hope he's given up in favour of another decent hobby and not re-discovered wimmin - far too costly those things :lol::lol::lol:

When you see him tell him he's a muppet for jacking it all in :yes::good:

I was telling him that all afternoon.If he does start up again he knows he has land he can come back too.

Nice one mate, tell the mad man I said hi, and tell him to stop being a gay lord!!!!!!!!! And get out doing what he enjoys,

PB,he's welcome to fish/ shoot with me any time ,tell him to take it easy, and when he's sorted , if he wants to,tell him to get in touch with me,

Ps , happy days on the new perms,

Atb

Flynny

Nice one mate, tell the mad man I said hi, and tell him to stop being a gay lord!!!!!!!!! And get out doing what he enjoys,

PB,he's welcome to fish/ shoot with me any time ,tell him to take it easy, and when he's sorted , if he wants to,tell him to get in touch with me,

Ps , happy days on the new perms,

Atb

Flynny

Will do. :good:

Tony is a gent sent him a message when I started shooting the other year but never met him heard about him off another member on here. True gent for sorting you out hope he is ok ? and hope he gets back into shooting soon!!