What you do for a living

dob

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my own business selling live animal traps, bird feeders, wire netting mesh, electric fencing, heating oil tanks and water tanks. Been doing it for 14 years, I had a beauty salon before that, so I can wax as well lol

I joined here recently to make contacts and most of all start shooting :)

Deck/heavy lift supervisor on the worlds biggest wind turbine installation vessel this is my second trip here and i am looking to go back into the oil industry as its pants working here!!!! leaving the oil industry was a big mistake! i may be earning more but it dont help the lack of a safety culture or job satisfaction!

pacific orca or osprey? took the orca from cape town to denmark on the delivery voyage as C/O. Thought it was rubbish so went back to AHTS!

If you add the other half of the farm it's 30000 acres Including the scrubland that is grazed.

Guy who owns it also has 6 other farms, one of which is called a station, just cows and half a million hectares!

i bet your dragging some big kit around arn't you?

Oh yes. I'm currently on night shift hence why I'm on here haha

My rig at the moment is a Jd 9560rt, 560bhp and tracks. Hauling a 12 metre chisel plough with 60 points on it. Not even using half thr power it can offer :)

I work for my self, but do a lot of machine work (big lathe) for these guys, local lads who make very strong kit!

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=keeble%20brothers%20(agricultural)%20ltd&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keeblebrothers.co.uk%2F&ei=Xk35UeeaJKjX0QWrm4GQBQ&usg=AFQjCNEW7tQlVXZUCi8QSVVEIwpvmxji2A

TEH

Whipcracker on philmypower's ***!

Actually, I'm the whipcracker's wife which basically means bookkeeper, mum, kennelmaid, sounding board, groom, cleaner, chef, teacher, taxidriver and peacekeeper..

Oh yeh and I'm one of the Directors of our Utility Tree Surgery business. Which I'm sure was only oh so kindly bestowed on me to stop me whingeing about paperwork and the amount of 4x4s and chippers we apparently 'NEED'