Me and swiss.tony afternoon out 2.

I dont wish to get involved, i dont know the OP or the much respected swiss tony. but from a independant point of view these threads appear more of a gloating thread. Especially with such comments:

"Tony sends his best to everyone,No he doesnt.

But asks can all the people who keep sending him messages asking for land stop because they cannot have it.

Guess who is getting it"

Each to their own i suppose. Just not the typical sporting picture thread.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Yeah they read like some irrelevant, sycophantic love in :sick: [iMO]

I'm glad someone has finally come out and said it. :yes:

It's plain WEIRD is what it is, I have no idea what's going on but at a wild guess I'd say this is all about some local trouble over permissions, and these threads are designed to taunt people with what they're supposedly missing. The trouble is, anyone with even half a brain can see it for what it is.

Deal with it, forget it, move on. Let's make this the last one shall we girls?

It reminds me of school.

And i went out today and, yeah, it was like the best time ever, the best day out, there was like free money, beer and page 3 stunners and you weren't invited. Nah nah nee nah nah (etc)

It's not even intelligently done.

Transparent-axe-grind-tastic :lol:

I'm glad someone has finally come out and said it. :yes:

It's plain WEIRD is what it is, I have no idea what's going on but at a wild guess I'd say this is all about some local trouble over permissions, and these threads are designed to taunt people with what they're supposedly missing. The trouble is, anyone with even half a brain can see it for what it is.

Deal with it, forget it, move on. Let's make this the last one shall we girls?

think its just a case of people with too much time on their hands tbh.

edit, why not have a PW whip round to send him back to the land of ladyboys?

Edited by houlsby

Not just me then.

I don't think a lot of folks had really noticed swiss tony while he was posting, but now he has gone all these threads pop up.

Either people are trying to make him look like a needy attention seeking child because of some vendetta (in which case stop it), or something else us going on.

I can't Imagine any rational person would voluntarily stop using a forum and then try to get people to talk about them, but then as i said, how many of us actually realised he was here enough to know?

Not just me then.

I don't think a lot of folks had really noticed swiss tony while he was posting, but now he has gone all these threads pop up.

Either people are trying to make him look like a needy attention seeking child because of some vendetta (in which case stop it), or something else us going on.

I can't Imagine any rational person would voluntarily stop using a forum and then try to get people to talk about them, but then as i said, how many of us actually realised he was here enough to know?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's funny

or something else us going on.

I've received several PMs from Swiss Roll's mates members on here slating Swiss Roll, very odd indeed.

It's like they want me to slate the guy for some strange reason :/

Don't know the guy, never met him and never will sand I basically couldn't give **** weather he's still shooting or not.

Not just me then.

Is he the new "Les Gedge" now then? :lol:

Bingo :good: