David James (Hunters Vermin) Vs Si Pittaway

hedd-wyn

Your favourite YouTube Airgunner  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite YouTube Airgunner

• David James (Hunters Vermin)
    • Si Pittaway (Vermin Hunters TV)

neither of them carwyn ,I joined another forum a while back and was given loads by the latter named because I disagreed that he should be having a pop at rabbits at 55yrds with a springer, even he was amazed when he dropped it so why bother taking the shot in the first place,,he,s a air rifle legend (IN HIS OWN HEAD)

no need whatsoever for his attitude

ps ,,I thought david james was a goalkeeper :lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by evo

HUNTERS VERMIN.

They are both very good but i find some of David James Vids a bit slow and drawn out but full of good info.

Like the pigeon cradle. The shooting sticks. The Air Cylinder carrier. Pellet carrier out of an old welly.

Taking his BSA Super 10 apart and sending the reg of to John Bowkett. All very good Vids but so slow.

VERMINHUNTERS.TV.

Were Si Pittaways Vids are more on Rifles and accuracy and long range shooting.

Very good at explaining hold over and hold under and using Mildot Scopes.

Trying different pellets and shooting HFT. His visit to Sandwell field sports was good.

Doing Vermin control with a HW 97KT tuned by Sandwell.

They are both worth watching and make very informative vids.

I like Edgun USA. He has loads of vids on Hunting. Pellets. Rifles. Excellent.

And Roy Lupton on the Fieldsports Britain is very good. Loads of good advice.

Happy :shoot:

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

Well i cant choose between them, i have both of Davids videos and if Si did one on hunting that would be good and i would also buy that.

I enjoy both equally and as Night Searcher says edgun USA is very good too. Weather you like him or not Si pittaway can shoot an hes proved it with his target work etc and definate has calibrating rifles down to a T, Given the chance i would like Si to go over both my air rifles and calibrate them and put it all on chairgun for me.

ATB

Matt

David James efforts seem far more professional to me and are a joy to watch-his English is also better. I think that he is a bit like a modern Jack Hargreaves-if he were a bird I think he would be an Owl-whereas Si would remain a TIT.

:lol: I totally get what you're saying bruno.

Come on lads, So why arnt folk liking Si Pitaway ? Is it just the ranges he shoots quarry out to that you dont like ?

I personly really appreciate his clips on: Pellet weighing, washing and lubing, taking measurements of your rifle and collecting data for Chairgun and calibrating your rifle. But I enjoy his hunting too, the only clips i dont like but this isnt just Si`s videos is NV shooting..... Dont know why but i cant stand it and it really irritates me, i can afford a NV setup but just cant bear the thought of them and seeing there footage i just dont car for them.

Stay Tooned :P

Regards

Matt

And what's wrong with praising some who supports you with real quality items. He puts the time in making the videos which we all enjoy so does it matter if he gets kitted out and supported and wants to publicly thank at every opportunity !

Maybe he would thank others too if the sent him some kit to try and to film with !

Hi SS , i have a hw80.25 and a hw95 .22 both tuned by Tony at SFS and they are very smooth

recoil is greatly reduced, accuracy is excellent, i think Tony does a great job , don,t know why people

denigrate him, so ,he must do something right considering hs current workload.

atb brian

just don't think its nessasary to mention s.f. s in every other sentence who gives a toss who tuned or supplied the gear we can make up our own minds what to use without it being force fed to us. too much advertising and not enough realtime information being given and as for holding up what you have shot like some child showing mummy what they did on first day of school well how stupid is that? and don't even get me started on ian harford. atb tony