hw100t or aa s510

bagem

the question here is too subjective I'm afraid! they're very similar guns. Both side cocking, both shrouded barrels. but the big difference is weight. The HW is a heavy gun, whereas the S510 is designed to be a lightweight hunter. I can't tell you which you're going to prefer. Personally, it's all about the S510 for me. I've had one and it was great to shoot. I didn't get on with the HW at all.

They're both brilliantly accurate

Definitely try both out if possible scoped up ect. As Chris said the main difference is weight, while the HW100 has a lot to recommend it including a sublime trigger and a regulator it is heavy in full length version.

I had both and it was the HW100 that went as I found it too nose heavy and a bit much to lump about on a days hunting.

Accuracy wise I couldn't really find any difference between them once I had found the sweet spot on the 510.

even though my HW is heavier,(I have fitted an A&M cylinder and will send stock to Paul wilson to customize and shave some weigh in the process)and at first the weight was a problem to me.i have shot several air rifles inc the AA410(which was superb) i still want my HW100S everytime

That is why you buy a 50mm objective scope and use inch high mounts!

+ 1

what sort of problems are huntsman owners having with the mags, every one I know that owns one has never had such a problem,,

I do use the higher scope mounts but that is only because I,m using a 3x9x56 bushnell scope, but with regards the magazine functioning properly well all I can say is its never happened to me,,not once