Hull cartridge 29 gram HV 'superfast'

Apparently they stop making them in the run up to the game season as they are a cheap and very good alternative to their more expensive brands. If you find a load let me know my supplier has run out and wont be resupplied for some time he says.

Gamebore do a velocity 29gram shell as well guys. They have shot very well for me.

same as the kent 29g mate! gamebore own kent or the other way round they started out kent hv pigeon and then changed the name to gamebore velocity cracking load these are i now use them after the clear pigeons changed the shell colour (cant find them now once the auto spits them out) cant fault the 29g at all! not as quick as the hulls but a little more lead is all you need there good value for money i think ther £170 a 1000 but dont quote me on that!

Apparently they stop making them in the run up to the game season as they are a cheap and very good alternative to their more expensive brands. If you find a load let me know my supplier has run out and wont be resupplied for some time he says.

i beleive this is true i have heard it from a good source. :sad1:

i beleive this is true i have heard it from a good source. :sad1:

I emailed Hull Cartridge Co. asking where I could get these cartridges and they told me the same thing, they only have one production run a year and when that is done they revert back to their main business (of more expensive cartridges).

I discovered these cartridges only this spring and they suit my gun and my style of shooting (and my pocket) very well. The moral of the story is that if you find some get as many as you need for a year.

they will be back jdog. as you say they are good shells,i have about 100 left and i will probably keep them for walked up rough shooting,and that's the problem they are a capable cartridge for game rabbits etc and people would buy them instead of imperial game,high pheasant etc. as said the gamebore kents are good and the fiocchi pigeon shells. :good:

Edited by aga man

same as the kent 29g mate! gamebore own kent or the other way round they started out kent hv pigeon and then changed the name to gamebore velocity cracking load these are i now use them after the clear pigeons changed the shell colour (cant find them now once the auto spits them out) cant fault the 29g at all! not as quick as the hulls but a little more lead is all you need there good value for money i think ther £170 a 1000 but dont quote me on that!

Are you sure?

Give ian coleys a try JDog.

I tried them last year and was rather impressed with them, like you, i tried to find more and couldn't. this year i ordered a fair few thousand but i have a feeling they will not last me so i will go back to the noble sport until next run. shoot warehouse have a stock of these.

I emailed Hull Cartridge Co. asking where I could get these cartridges and they told me the same thing, they only have one production run a year and when that is done they revert back to their main business (of more expensive cartridges).

I discovered these cartridges only this spring and they suit my gun and my style of shooting (and my pocket) very well. The moral of the story is that if you find some get as many as you need for a year.

sense of buisness says if you can sell them (make them) but then again we don't no hulls production plans.

ive had to buy some Kent velocity 29g fibre if I get on with these I will carry on because I can get these all the time, the price is right and there accessible :)

Edited by delburt0

I've just bought Kent velocity 29g as you have. When it gets cooler and I have a shot or two I will report back as to how I get on with them.

Thats what I am using at the minute since my stock of superfasts ran out , they are not bad at all and shoot a little softer than the superfast.

I spoke to the owner of Hull Cartridge Co at the Game Fair today. He told me that they will only ever do one production run of these shells and that will be in February each year. His sales manager had told me the same thing a week or so ago.

When I started using them in the spring I never realised how well I would get on with them or I would have bought more than I did.