Bass fishing Aberdovey

oscarsdad

:lol::lol: can't keep the rabbits down my way,they are everywhere. :lol: Think thats Hugh' Sandylands his brother is in the farm by Travis Perkins not been down there this year. Will ring Hugh to find' out i'll take his son he's just started shooting.Plenty of crows usually there to but people complain about the banging. :lol::lol::lol:

that little field at the back of the spa would be fantastic for a spot of airgunning , the only problem would be holiday makers at this time of the year .

that little field at the back of the spa would be fantastic for a spot of airgunning , the only problem would be holiday makers at this time of the year .

Its all good for air rifles but waste of time this time of the year,as you say to many holiday makers,had many a run in with them. Your cruel etc :lol::lol: they think they own the place. :lol: if i was Hugh i'd ban the lot of them. :lol: If you got a dog that want some training go passed the Travis Perkin take a right you will see a pump house go through the gate on left there is a ditch with cover both sides of it plenty of rabbits all along it for flushing train many a cocker there. Helped Richard Hugh's father in law train his cocker there to.

Its all good for air rifles but waste of time this time of the year,as you say to many holiday makers,had many a run in with them. Your cruel etc :lol::lol: they think they own the place. :lol: if i was Hugh i'd ban the lot of them. :lol: If you got a dog that want some training go passed the Travis Perkin take a right you will see a pump house go through the gate on left there is a ditch with cover both sides of it plenty of rabbits all along it for flushing train many a cocker there. Helped Richard Hugh's father in law train his cocker there to.

is that along the road that runs parallel with the train tracks and leads to the new bridge ? , ive walked up that way a time or two , on one occasion a guy was down along that road practicing his bagpipes in the middle of nowhere lol.

is that along the road that runs parallel with the train tracks and leads to the new bridge ? , ive walked up that way a time or two , on one occasion a guy was down along that road practicing his bagpipes in the middle of nowhere lol.

yes bud thats the 1 a few hundred yards on right you will see the sewer pump house, have sent you a pm.

Hi Terry and Oscarsdad

Looking at the pics the place you camped, it looks like Cae Du corner on the road from Rhoslefain towards Liwyngwril, I used to live in Rhoslefain when I was a kid 11-12 yrs old and me and my old man and brother used to go on that beach winkling every sunday morning.Terry you probably know Matts dad Stuart Ricard he is a couple of years younger than us but he does quite a lot of shooting and fishing he was a member of Dysynni wildfowlers.I am starting to get the urge to go and see my mum and take some rods with me.See you soon mate.

Will and Aled will know me by my real name(Norman Hume)

Geordie

Hi Terry and Oscarsdad

Looking at the pics the place you camped, it looks like Cae Du corner on the road from Rhoslefain towards Liwyngwril, I used to live in Rhoslefain when I was a kid 11-12 yrs old and me and my old man and brother used to go on that beach winkling every sunday morning.Terry you probably know Matts dad Stuart Ricard he is a couple of years younger than us but he does quite a lot of shooting and fishing he was a member of Dysynni wildfowlers.I am starting to get the urge to go and see my mum and take some rods with me.See you soon mate.

Geordie

Yep, that's the campsite. I know Mat's dad has a cocker so you may know him through that Terry?

Hi Terry and Oscarsdad

Geordie

Hi Geordieh probable know them bud but can't put a face to them. See Will and Aled quite often see Aled's wife in Mach most days shopping. Every time i see your name on here i think of our old mate Rob died so young bud,great footballer had some laughs with him on the beer. Give me a bell when you come up soon would love to meet you after all these years.

Will pm you my address and phone no later. I might even get my rod out bad back or not , we could try down Ron's where i told Oscarsdad. Ron's owns Gogarth Hall you know where that is. See you soon mate ATVB Terry