North Cheshire Pigeon Syndicate

Due to extensive crop damage last year, we have 10 spaces available for pigeon / corvid shooting syndicate based in North Cheshire.

You can shoot the syndicate land as many times as you wish. Must be available during harvest season

Shooting over winter and spring drillings & late stubbles ect. Approx 1800 acres of rape, wheat, barley, oats and potatoes.

Total mix croppings around 2700 acres that attract the usual suspects. the land also offers the oppurtunity for walked up shooting with plenty of hedgerows with the chance for fox, rabbit, hares and the odd pheasant. A current PW member who accomponied me on a day out can verify the potential sport to be had.

You have the chance of all year round unlimited vermin shooting, and the pigeon shooting on land situated in North Cheshire and a little further afield.

Duck, Geese, and woodcock all frequent the land and water holes so plenty of seasonal sport can be had.

Interested Guns must have valid insurance and current SGC

12 month ticket £280.00

PM for further information or to arrange a meeting.

Thanks

Sean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure those who apply and are accepted will later regard this as money well spent.

I have shot fox and seen rabbit (many) ducks, pigeon and crows in large numbers - I know there are shoots in the vicinity and expect to see some reared birds on his land that I have seen.

Sean is a very genuine chap, this really is a great opportunity for anyone who is short of permissions.

I have already told Sean I expect he will get his arm bitten off !

Edit spelling

Edited by Kes

I am sure those who apply and are accepted will later regard this as money well spent.

I have shot fox and seen rabbit (many) ducks, pigeon and crows in large numbers - I know there are shoots in the vicinity and expect to see some reared birds on his land that I have seen.

Sean is a very genuine chap, this really is a great opportunity for anyone who is short of permissions.

I have already told Sean I expect he will get his arm bitten off !

Edit spelling

Thanks for the comments Phil, there have been a number of enquiries but i think a few are a tad too far out for travelling. the season will soon be on us when we need to be out and showing a presence on the land, I'm sure those who do join us will enjoy the sport and surroundings.

It was good to put faces to members usernames on pw and to meet them ,you as well sean ,my brother an i think the land we saw looks really promising,thanks for the cartridges sean ,see you soon and have a good break :)

John,

it was good to meet you and Dave too, I've been up there tonight and the birds were lifting all over the place which was good as I was showing another PW member around, the land does have a ot of potential ut the best sight of tonight was defined flight lines over all fields. especially by the holding pond we were looking at clearing away a good 4 dozen lifted off the barley and followed the tree line to the wooded area

I just thought a ittle thank you to all those that joined me in the new venture should have a litte something to start them on their way. We only have 1 place available now so its looking good. drop me a txt if your out over the weekend and i will see if i can get over.

well pleased with what we saw today and the meeting with sean,looking forward to meeting the other crew in this venture too am sure that we can all put something into this shoot.good on u sean for giving us the opportunity to join you,,,john/ken

well pleased with what we saw today and the meeting with sean,looking forward to meeting the other crew in this venture too am sure that we can all put something into this shoot.good on u sean for giving us the opportunity to join you,,,john/ken

John / Kev, it was apeasure meeting you too, and I hope that by pooling our experiences and thoughts together as a group we we have the oportunity to develope a quality shoot with plenty of sporting oportunities and challenges. Just let me know when you are wanting to meet up to finalise things ect by text or a phone call.

thanks once again for your support

sean

• 4 months later...

Hi I,m Gary I,m from Manchester, I read ur Ad , I,ve just returned to shooting after a 15 year absence, I,m keen to get back into pigeon shooting, if any places become available in the future will you give me a shout, best wishes to your syndicate, Gary

Think you will find its folded owing people money as the land they claimed you could shoot on wasn't there's....don't part with your money!!!!