hr with the pups

dave1979

there both pups..so wouldn't class them as good....mine is 12 mnt old just...and had 19 rabbits!!! (very satisfying when you bring a pup of any breed on from scratch)

19 rabbits with a 12 month lurcher is not bad going considering all crops have been up for a while so its only now you've got chance to give it some work I don't believe in over working young dogs especially in this heat little and often yo will end up with better dogs than people who try getting massive bags with youngsters

1st time she had run anything for 3 week....just plenty walks down the local river!! really pleased with her progress...saluki whippet grey x collie grey!!

nice cross you've got there keep at it nice and steady this season will bring them on loads plenty of experience and strong fit dogs all the best with them

Cheers mate not the fastest but I like him, he even has stream line gonads as you can see in the photo lol.

Bedxwhippet second time around, but think he was probably made behind a bin in some alley.

Fantastic nose but stubbornness to match, great to have around and good fun when we go for a lamp.

When were ferreting anything small enough to slip the net he eats em. Then passes rabbit pelts the next morning lol.

Love him to bits

Karpman

Yer there's gd places where I go as well. I need a bit more really I will have to have one weekend where I go round and ask for permission .a lot refuse because of livestock which I understand because my dads got a farm so I understand but saying that my dogs are really good with livestock because when they were pups I would take then round the livestock. And train them that way.