Woodcock & Snipe Days on Anglesey

Two dates available for a team of six guns targeting snipe and woodcock on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.

If you have shot Anglesey before you will know the potential for Snipe and Woodcock and our 1500 acre shoot has some excellent habitat for them.

The shoot day will be a mix of walked and mini drives with a hot lunch provided in our shoot cabin.

The day will focus on the target species but there will be opportunities for Hare and wildfowl plus our stocked Pheasant, Partridge and Mallard.

Safe guns of all experience levels are welcome.

£100 per gun inclusive.

Dates:

Wednesday 18th December

Wednesday 15th January

Please PM me for more info.

Can't do back to back to back days I'm afraid but could put you in touch with other local shoots that may have something available.

I can organise an evening flight after the shoot though if there is enough interest.

Ive had a bit of other interest via PM's and I can fill extra pegs if needed so don't worry about getting a full team together immediately.

Just PM me if you want to book or need further info.

Two dates available for a team of six guns targeting snipe and woodcock on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.

If you have shot Anglesey before you will know the potential for Snipe and Woodcock and our 1500 acre shoot has some excellent habitat for them.

The shoot day will be a mix of walked and mini drives with a hot lunch provided in our shoot cabin.

The day will focus on the target species but there will be opportunities for Hare and wildfowl plus our stocked Pheasant, Partridge and Mallard.

£100 per gun inclusive.

Dates:

Wednesday 18th December

Wednesday 15th January

£100 per gun inclusive.

Dates:

Wednesday 18th December

Wednesday 15th January

I

Edited by bakerboy

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...