christmas eve shoot doveridge

SPARKIE

Went there yesterday to shoot the Winter series 100 Registered Sporting, phew, it was a stiffy, could only manage an 84...!!

My mate came with me, he also shoots for England, he could only manage an 84 as well..!!

Loads of edge on quartering stuff, still, a very good layout overall, the Bramley family have certainly improved the quality of Sporting targets since they took over.

Cat

well for those of you who never turned up you missed a crackin day with plenty of sport and banter and a few beers after was some hice hard clays and some i had sussed. allways seems to be the hardest i hit and miss the easy :lol: as usual the high tower sorted the men from the boys will be down again after new year....thanks for reading ..the king of the pool table sparkie :o :good::beer:

I was too sober to beat you at pool, a few more bevvies and i would have warmed up :lol: This hardly any drinking lark is no good for me :o although having said that i did wake up with a bit of a hangover this morning (well it wouldn't be xmas otherwise would it :good:)

As usual a cracking day and right about the tower too :beer:

Good score on the skeet m8, mind you you had some luck on the pool table even after dougy chalked your queue with the cheese and onion crisps :beer:

your score was safe miff - he got a 21, although at one point he looked as though he was going to clear up :good: must have been the pressure on the last few stands :lol:

Consistent though 20 and a 21 - wish I could hit that, in fact wish i could hit a barn door at point blank range at the moment :no:

Better luck next time eh :( :o

P.S. don't mention the sporting scores ;)