saturday night at the foxes

simon6ppc

hi guys last night me,chana and stubble rash all went out on a fox safari in a landrover dicovery and no it did,nt get stuck any were be fore you all ask,the first farm we called at we spotted a mature cub,i shot it with my 6ppc around 190 yard,this was the first picture,this was shot just at the side of the hart, the reason i say this is this fox ran about about 80 yard like i had missed it,when i picked it the shot was bang on realy but it just shows how tough these animals can be at times when your shot is not just hundred percent bang on, the next one was only 120 yard away i just had to wait for it to get safe before i could take the shot, i see 3 more that night but they was,nt safe either but that happens a lot some times,so another good night with two less even though i could have easily had five, ps ive been using my new 22.250 for the last month or so but i was missing my sako so just took it out for a play, cheers simon

post-56146-0-00926100-1375613065_thumb.jpg

post-56146-0-05046100-1375613078_thumb.jpg

Edited by simon6ppc