South Lincs Wildfowling Club - New Members Day

SLWC

Hello One & All,

Just a reminder that this Saturday 10th August is our New Members Day.

Day will start at 12.30, BBQ & 40 Bird Sporting Clayshoot - Finish around 4.30pm.

For all new members, this is the chance to meet up with existing members, Committee etc

& arrange for someone to introduce you to the marshes & take you out for your first visits.

The chance to ask as many 'daft' questions as you like, we've all been there.

Further information will be available on the day, maps, access routes etc.

PatternMaster chokes will also be available for sale on the day.

If you're interest & want to find out more about real coastal wildfowling,

not shooting ducks around an inland pond.

Sign posts will be up from the roundabout on the A16 at Kirton.

PM me if you want more info.

Steve

post-58557-0-55585900-1375706248_thumb.jpg

just a quick reminder.... if your not a south lincs member you are still welcome to come along everyone is welcome , and i look forward to seeing some new and old faces.... we can offer you a burger sausage , drinks a good safe round of 40 bird sporting practise . and plenty of good banter .....

Pro Duck And Goose Hunting Supplies will have a store there with plenty of on board for you to come have a look at from clothing , calls , duck decoys , goose decoys etc , etc .. for you to buy on the day ...

the owners of Pro Duck And Goose Hunting Supplies have kindly donated some Great prizes to be won on the day for the webster cup trophy shoot .. (south lincs members only ) ...

if anyone wants anymore information on location please ask ......

or if you get lost on the way just lookout for the duck and goose feathers that will be flying about .. :good:

many thanks WW

Edited by washwildfowler

Oh no :rolleyes: does that mean the "Holbeach crowd" will be there??? :lol: Well I suppose they never refuse a sausage :innocent::innocent:

That will be a laugh if they are shooting :lol::lol::lol: What excuses will they come up with for missing :rolleyes:

See you all Saturday :good::good:

I've started writing a book of excuse for missing to be handed out to holbeach members :lol:

"Ping pong was attempting to chew my leg off" is currently top of this list if you are about :whistling:

I've started writing a book of excuse for missing to be handed out to holbeach members :lol:

"Ping pong was attempting to chew my leg off" is currently top of this list if you are about :whistling:

Its her birthday 2 days after so she will be on "best" behaviour if there is such a thing :lol:

I am going to take her on the marsh before to try and take some wind out of her sails :good:

ayano3 says him and phil are going to stop eating on Friday to make room for some burgers :lol:

Edited by harrycatcat1

Well i would just like to thank all those who made it to the new members day and club BBQ , for those who couldn't make you missed out on a great afternoon ... it was nice to see a lot of new faces and old and some nice shooting also ....

I would also like to thank all those who helped out yesterday and made the afternoon a great success ...

a special thank you to Paul Consitt from Pro Duck And Goose Hunting supplies who traveled over 200 miles to come and spend the afternoon with us and donated some fantastic prizes for the webster cup shoot .....

a great turn out

025.jpg

All set up ready

027.jpg

club chairman shouting his orders about lol

001.jpg

Oldway having a quick half

002.jpg

roger doing his bit .

028-1.jpg

Paul Consitt Owner of Pro Duck And Goose Hunting Supplies presenting 3rd place man in the webster cup shoot Roger Hardstaff with his prize... with club chairman John loveday...

004.jpg

2cd place man in the webster cup Dewayne Cross with Paul Consitt & John loveday ...

008.jpg

The winner of the webster cup Dave Dawson being presented with his prize from Paul Consitt and the webster cup ......

012.jpg

Edited by washwildfowler