My Air Ranger with Huggett Shroud and Belita.

bullet boy

I changed from the standard Daystate Shroud and silencer to the Huggett simply because I wasn't happy with the length of the rifle-it was far too long for my liking!Now with this Huggett and Belita it has knocked 5 inches off the original length so I'm now very pleased.I really don't understand why the standard rifle has to be that long.

If you think that your Shroud needs a support then perhaps buy a Barrel Band.You won't lose accuracy with this cos I had one on my Ranger.

ATB.

cheers for the reply bud, I,ll order a barrel band just for my own piece of mind,as you say the barrel is long and I honestly think I would feel more at ease if it was supported, even my huntsman has a band on it and that has got a shorter barrel , so band it is then,

cheers for the reply bud, I,ll order a barrel band just for my own piece of mind,as you say the barrel is long and I honestly think I would feel more at ease if it was supported, even my huntsman has a band on it and that has got a shorter barrel , so band it is then,

No worries my Friend.

ATB.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!! done my time..

rifle looking wicked mate but it needs to be taken out and have its photo taken with 20 dead rabbits ...

or we could put it in a glass box and make sure its non stain glass :wub::wub::sick:

Hi Andy he better bring it up here then,thats the only time you will see it by the side of 20 dead rabbit. :lol::lol::lol:

Very nice rifle mark. I've been thinking about getting a mk4 but still not sure if its too hi-tech for me if it goes wrong?

Thanks mate.

The Mk4 is a stunning rifle to shoot as I shot one up the Shooting Show but personally I prefer the mechanical guns over the Electronic ones.My new Huntsman is also a stunner and shoots lovely.The new Regal rifle is worth a look at bud.

• 1 month later...

I have got some nice guns myself and I love walnut.

I don't comment on much I see plus Ive had some nice daystates myself.

But that gun is ******* AWESOME!! really really nice mate.

Thankyou very much mate.

I bought the rifle secondhand and tarted it up a bit.Found out that the Bolt has been hand lapped by the previous owner so its super smooth cycling each pellet.

ATVB.

Shoots great in the right hands Simon. :lol::lol::lol: Nice rifle Mark you will have to bring all of your rifles up,they could all do with a scratch or 2. :lol::lol::lol:

ha ha i know what you mean,i go to a local gun club and these dudes turn up with all these fancy looking monster air rifles and tell me for an hour what they can do with them untill they start pulling the trigger,there targets look like they been firing a number nine skeet cartridge :lol: and they say i got four in the bull out of thirty :lol: ,ime not getting at you bullet boy as i do believe you can shoot,just the dudes at my gun club,cheers simon..

That's more like it, looks even better out there where it belongs mark,lol..I'll bet it's been stir crazy in your living room. Tasty piece fella. Time to get that bullpup out for a photo session I reckon.

Cheers Jim.

Got a few things to do to the Bullpup before putting up pics but hopefully in a not too distant future.