I've used them for the past few months, before that I had Hulls with the same spec, I've noticed no difference, they still kill stuff if the shooter points right...

But I'm a believer in if the shooter does his part right the cart used makes little difference, of cause you use the right spec cart for the right quarry.

I've tried them in my auto and found they won't eject from the chamber as the cartridge seems to swell after being shot.

My ancient semi (remmy 1100) chews through them without any problems, I've shot a good 1000 of these carts through it without a single failure. I've also put a load through my bros Outlander, again without any problems.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Just looking to stock up for the pigeons. I have been working through my RC Sipe which work well for me and pattern well my AL391. It may be worth my paying the extra and stick with what I know works. As said a lot is probably psycological.

Many thanks again.

J

I use these in my 391 and I have 0 issues, never failed to eject and I seem to be knocking birds down quite consistently with them when I am in form. Might have to stop now though as all the farms I am on want fibre wad not plastic but if I am able to get these in fibre I will continue using them.