Whats the score this week for people?

rb5037

Just wondering whats happening for everyone with this loverly weather we're having.

Hows the pigeon shooting going in the wet weather.

Not much for friday in the Guildford direction (Surrey)

Hoping tomorrow is going to be better

How are you finding it and where are you shooting and over what.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Went out yesterday and did my usual walk around the hedges and never saw a thing :< But when I reached the last field which is out of sight from the farm, I came across about 200 to 300 pigeons happily feeding on the rape :lol:

as I approached them they just lifted and went into the next field and lined up on the fences :lol:

This is the first time this year I have gone out without my decoys :*) so I only took about 6 shots at passing birds and managed to drop 4 :lol: I then decided to leave them for another day :lol:

I did come home with a nice cock pheasant and a partridge which were in the same area :lol:

managed 10 pigeon over rape monday only one's and two's coming to the decoys, yet large flocks about.

tuesday started brilliant had 11 within 40 mins of setting up then it started to rain. (not forcast till later in the day) stood and watched as pigeons "cabined" up in nearby trees gave it two hours not one came in so cleared off