£10000 wot 4x4

trowel 7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got l200 fancy a change anybody got mitsi outlander

I was in one at the weekend and I'd have one any day of the week over a freelander it was doing close to 40mpg while driven reasonably hard and was pretty car like handling wise. If you don't need a proper 4x4 then its a good option.

are they any good had a 2.5 v6 hse for 3 months then had it nicked so did not have time to judge did like it

In the two years I have had mine it has been faultless,on the M1 at 70mph it will return 40 mpg and thats with the auto box It is seviced by a local guy so do not pay dealer prices,as you are not far away you are welcome to have a look and or a drive in mine (the 2.5 was that not the FL1 )

In the two years I have had mine it has been faultless,on the M1 at 70mph it will return 40 mpg and thats with the auto box It is seviced by a local guy so do not pay dealer prices,as you are not far away you are welcome to have a look and or a drive in mine (the 2.5 was that not the FL1 )

yes mate it was x plate only had it 3 months but loved it thanks for the offer .Should hopefully be test driving a couple next week fancy the auto box hse about 57 plate