Accused of being racist

Pinkella

I can relate to the op's story. I own a shop and regularly get village idiots and wallys popping in asking 'got any jobs mate'. But yesterday was a cracker.

Lad swings open front door and just leans his head in. Shouts 'ear are you the guvnor' in which I replied 'yes, can I help you'

The response 'got and jobs bruv'. I sarcastically looked behind me to one of my staff and said 'gaz, is this your brother' we both started laughing he then called me a waynecooor!!!

His hat was balanced on the top of his head, just off square, his jeans waste line were well below his pubic line, I now know the make of his pants- something along the lines of very dry and he couldn't be even bothered to come in and ask nicely. He then calls me the 'hand movement' name.

He then calls me the 'hand movement' name.

What Nescafe?

We had a woman apply for a joinery job for her fella who can't speak English lol . She said he Hung my doors in my house and is currently learning English at night school .

Can you imagine shouting " the saws running " but not understanding ?

Another guy we hired who was black told us he was a carpenter . He was useless so we got shut . The next day his wife came in and called us racist ??? But we had even offered him the chance of college which he refused .

I couldn't careless about colour or race if they can do their job

lol.

thats just funny. on a slightly different note, i work with mainly foreign people who have been extremely well educated.

they speak english better than i.

!

40 years ago I was being interrogated by the KGB - an interesting experience to say the least. They seemed to delight in picking me up on my grammar. Cheek.

he could well have been trying to steal and that was his line if someone saw him? might be wise to watch security for a while?

It could have or a sneak peak at the layout and security arrangements... Like a recon mission? Interesting point of view :hmm:

You don't know what goes through peoples heads these days.

I can relate to the op's story. I own a shop and regularly get village idiots and wallys popping in asking 'got any jobs mate'. But yesterday was a cracker.

Lad swings open front door and just leans his head in. Shouts 'ear are you the guvnor' in which I replied 'yes, can I help you'

The response 'got and jobs bruv'. I sarcastically looked behind me to one of my staff and said 'gaz, is this your brother' we both started laughing he then called me a waynecooor!!!

His hat was balanced on the top of his head, just off square, his jeans waste line were well below his pubic line, I now know the make of his pants- something along the lines of very dry and he couldn't be even bothered to come in and ask nicely. He then calls me the 'hand movement' name.

I get the window lickers in on a regular basis i think its so they can tell the dole that they have been actively seeking work

Edited by castletyne

you should have asked him if he was from Effin......

Is that the Effin that Matt McGinn wrote a poem about?

THE BEE FROM THE OLD TOWN OF EFFEN

(Matt McGinn)

He kept bees in the old town of Effen

An Effen beekeeper was he

And one day this Effen beekeeper

Was stung by a big Effen bee

Now this big Effen beekeeper's wee Effen wife

For the big Effen polis she ran

For there's nobody can sort out a big Effen bee

Like a big Effen polisman can

The big Effen polisman he did his nut

And he ran down the manin Effen street

In his hand was a big Effen baton

He had big Effen boots on his feet

The polis got hold of this big Effen bee

And he twisted the Effen bee's wings

But thes big Effen bee got his own back

For this big Effen bee had two stings

Now they're both in the Effen museum

Where the Effen folk often come see

The remains of the big Effen polis

Stung to death by the big Effen bee

That's the end of that wee Effen story

'Tis an innocent wee Effen tale

But if you ever tell it in Effen

You'll end up in the old Effen jail

This is what you get with mass immigration and, as Penelope says, a race relations industry, which has a vested interest in perceiving racism where non exists. Don't kow-tow to it.

My brother manages a large farm and sometimes uses seasonal labour. An agency once sent him two Albanians (he thinks they were Albanians, no-one seemed to know where they were from). They were hopeless. They couldn't, or wouldn't speak English and they refused to mix with anyone else. They were completely uncommunicative. He had no idea whether they'd understood what was said to them. He got rid of them and told the agency in future to send him British people or not bother. Surprisingly enough, consideringly, so we are told, that British people are bone idle and don't want to work, he has always managed to find British workers since and the thought police have not knocked at his door and arrested him.

If you don't like them or can't understand them, show them the door. Its your business and your choice who you employ. And provided you're not abusive to people, there is actually nothing the multi-culti facists can do about it.

This morning a man walked into my warehouse and asked my despatch man if there were any jobs. So my despatch man came over to me and said this man was asking about a job.

I spoke to said man and asked him what kind of work was he after. He couldn't understand me very well, when I asked him where he was from, he said "You are a racist because I no English"

So I asked him to leave.

Why would I employ someone who cant even understand what I'm asking them to do!

I feel really angry, I'm going to throw a printer out the window!

I see nothing wrong in asking where he's from. As an employer its up to you to ensure that he has the correct immigration status to work in this country.

Don't throw the printer out the window, smash the back doors in.

Make sure you have spares lol.

You done the right thing, why would you employ someone incompetent.

Nice avatar pic love the bottle :good:

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Just wait for the 186,000000 or so Romanians to get here next year.......imagine the fun you could have explaining why you don't want to employ any of them !!

As a romanian i have to disagree with you... The entire population of Romania is about 22.000.000 and is member of EU from 2007, so they won't invade you next year, they're here already :whistling: ...

I can asure you, they will perfectly understand why you don't want to employ any of them, as most of them, as myself, studied english from 2nd grade in primary school all the way to college and uni... Funny thing is i've got a operations manager job over two english candidates... and i'm not even speaking english... :no:

As a romanian i have to disagree with you... The entire population of Romania is about 22.000.000 and is member of EU from 2007, so they won't invade you next year, they're here already :whistling: ...

I can asure you, they will perfectly understand why you don't want to employ any of them, as most of them, as myself, studied english from 2nd grade in primary school all the way to college and uni... Funny thing is i've got a operations manager job over two english candidates... and i'm not even speaking english... :no:

Says it all really

Says it all really

You should ask yourself why, in the first place....