springer x chic lab

hicky1970

Why would anyone cross the two

Would you drive a cut n shut car like corsa x punto

It's more like coupe x estate, different tools for different jobs. You'll have a hard enough job getting a choc lab recommendation (assuming that's what you mean) without putting a springer in the mix... then you're expected to pay for it! Jeez...

Really annoys me the reproduction of fashionable mongrels. No I wouldn't get one.

Is this a fashionable mongrel, sounds like an accident and trying to palm off the pups and not even trying to call them springadors or anything stupid like that

Can anyone recommend a springer x choc lab ? Offered one at four month old for 150 ...

It makes little difference what you pay the costs of keeping and rearing outweigh the purchase price pretty soon. Why struggle there are good well bred dogs to be had out there advertised for another £150 upwards. Personally I cannot get why people fancy a dog with cross purpose, you never get 50 / 50 in the correct proportion and I cannot understand what use it might be if you did in this cross