Hotels in London

ollie

The wife kindly bought me a ticket for myself and her to go to the Steelers & Vikings NFL game in London in September. We would like to stay in a half decent hotel around the centre of London; any suggestions? I have only been to London once so I am not very familiar, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stayed at the Kennedy a few times in the '90's.Was fine.Literally a stones throw from Euston Station;just go out the main doors and turn right.

Other times we've either done Premier Inn (just for somewhere to sleep as we're usually out from dawn to dusk)or gone to the booth at Kings cross station where they will find you good accomodation.Ended up in Notting Hill once but never saw Julia Roberts.

Depending what you want to spend. I stay there a lot as my gf works there. 100 something a night is the norm. Guoman hotels - the tower is beautiful. Great view of london bridge from your hotel room and from the bar! Very nice at night too! When i say great view, i mean the hotel is right next to it!

Try Priceline, you submit your own price after selecting the star rating and area you want to stay in. http://partners.priceline.com/hotels/lang/en-uk/itinerary.asp?plf=pluk&refid=PLU&refclickid=null

I've got some cracking deals for hotels when I've taken the Mrs to the West End for a show.

Edited by Livefast123

Top tip. Look at last minute .com and look for the mystery hotels. I've done this a few times now and end up with 4-5 star hotels in central London for 1/5 of the cost of the usual prices.

Usually you can google from the description and find out which hotel it is before you book.

Steve