Zero'd in

Michaeli

Hi guys

So my FAC came through this week. A quick drive to Hartlepool saw my picking my Theoban Rapid 12 up.

First go was at the indoor 25 meter range which showed it groped well.

So poped out this after noon to zero it at 40 yards and see how it performs at 20-70 yards. About 70 pellets later I think I know know we're to aim.

So before packing up to come home to get ready for tonight rabbit shooting though I would have a look to see if any pigeons were about.

Spotted one about 30 yards away. Sat in a tree but with his head behind a branch. So normally I would leave it or go for a neck shot. But I thought I would try the power out for size.

Aimed at its chest and with a little squeeze of the trigger the AA Diablo field pellet left the barrel. Hit the pigeon exactly were I wanted it to and down droped the pigeon.

On collecton I soon found I had pleanty of power seeing as not only did the pellet enter its chest area it also left its chest area through its back.

So bring on the bunnies tonight as long as the rain holds off.

Michael

null_zps17694ed7.jpg

Hi guys

Thanks for the comments. It really is a nice gun. Really happy with it. Just gotta get some pellets through it so I know it in side out etc.

Well the rain stopped play last night at the golf course but not before I managed to get one. It was at a good 50-60 yards and the rapid did the job

Thanks

Michael

null_zps81f99308.jpg