Meeting other PW members

Pinkella

Ok so we all build up a picture of how other members are in the flesh so to speak. When you have met other PW members are you usually right about the persons personality and or character?

Do you think posting online does give others a true picture of our personality?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think any of the members I've met looked like the mental image I had.

The personallities usually come out pretty quickly after meeting them, or is that just me being the shy retiring chap I am :lol:

Not met a bad one yet, all have been good.

Would have loved to have met more at the North v South shoot but had to turn round and go home due to last minute changes with work.

Only one I know that looks like the image is Nick Beardo as his Avatar is him in cartoon, never met yet though.

Justt think big really good looking fella with a charming witty personality. True cos my mam said :yes::lol: :lol:

Figgy

Edited by figgy

not unless they lift there shirt :good: you,ve changed your pic again!

What do you expect billy, I'm a woman :)

Will hopefully be meeting Mongrel next week, I'll let you know how it pans out :)

Please do Muddy, I want all the gossip :lol:

Edited by Pinkella

M, meeting other PW members is part of all this shooting malarkey , even if you don't shoot it's fun to meet others with he same kind of mentality as yourself :lol:

The best place for me was this years PW charity shoot , the mods were a real head turner for me as there not what you think there like :whistling: in a good way :lol:

Ok so we all build up a picture of how other members are in the flesh so to speak. When you have met other PW members are you usually right about the persons personality and or character?

Not at all for all we know you could be an 18 stone brickie with a sense of humour Pinkie :lol:. Hell of a lot of people hiding behind keyboards grooming kids etc etc, lets face it you can be who you want when hiding behind a false name or directory handle.

Your thinking of us in the flesh,what as in naked???

And I thought it was just us blokes that had dirty minds :-)

Tam I've been zooming in and out of that picture and I sill can't see you pal, I reckon bonnie scotland should be the next call for next years PW charity shoot :good:

I can't zoom in but I think i'm 4th from the right at the back & Matt (Leeds Chimp) is 9th from the right at the back? If that is correct Hopper is on the front roe to the right of him with Mag Lag to her left?