140 litre Fold up bike trolley/trailer £57

camojohn

Hi

This is my first post so not sure if i'm doing things how they should be.

I have been trying to adapt a couple of golf trolleys to carry all my gear, one electric and one pull along. The trouble is they not very practical, and I don’t want to feel a plonker wheeling along.

Anyway I then found this fold up bike trolley/trailer on feebay No 190736701579 , and wondered if anyone has used something like this. At a price of £57 I’m just wondering how long it will last.

I thought with a bit of camo netting it would not look so conspicuous.

post-65971-0-71156300-1377429209_thumb.jpg

Like most things it will probably work in some situations.

Unfortunately, most of my shooting locations involve longish walks, ditches, fences, locked gates, undergrowth, ploughed fields and generally uneven ground.

Those locations do not like barrows, trailers, etc.

When the ground is woodland, grassland, or stubbles, where a trailer might work well, I am normally permitted to take my truck, so hauling gear is not a problem.

Why not a bicycle?

I've started using a Honda Cub 90 motorcycle with large cycle panniers across the seat and a bag on the handlebars.

A bicycle whilst not powered could be rode downhill and pushed up and poles could be fixed along the cross bar.

My panniers are Basil Mara XXL and are about 50litres. They are made for cycles and will carry all of my kit bar the gun and can be bought off the bay of E for about £25.

Of course a cycle will go anywhere over gates thru hedges etc due to its lightness.

Much better than a barrow.

003_zps1ca4355b.jpg