My new view

David 686

At last the move from London to Suffolk is complete. We have gone from a two bedroom flat in London with views that you can imagine And look at the view I'm looking at now.

To be honest I've sat in the garden looking across this field as the pigeons are dropping in to this newly drilled field For the last few hours.

I cannot believe my luck because I have already approached the farmer and Got shooting permission.

post-15354-0-07243200-1377762363_thumb.jpg

One thing on must say last night when I was sitting looking over the field having a nice brandy a young chap in his mid 30is walked past the bottom of my garden with a semi auto 12 gauge horizontal over his shoulder. I can only presume it was loaded so coming from someone that has been shooting shot gun for over 30 years Incident free It wasn't the safest way to carry a gun. When you're walking past Gardens.

Ps My wife keeps telling me off for standing near just staring out the window and not unpacking lol.

But I just can't stop it.

Cheers guys and keep them dropping