.17 hmr

danno2506

If you can afford the anschutz you will get a trully high quality rifle and argueably the best out of the box rimfire about. However if you cant afford it, the CZ once fitted with a brooks trigger kit (or sometimes even without one) is a very good gun for the money.

i think with all the info nick i.ll buy the anschutz as you say it.s the best can,t blame the tools then

If you can afford the anschutz you will get a trully high quality rifle and argueably the best out of the box rimfire about. However if you cant afford it, the CZ once fitted with a brooks trigger kit (or sometimes even without one) is a very good gun for the money.

i think with all the info nick i.ll buy the anschutz as you say it.s the best can,t blame the tools then

I made the same decision, you won't regret it. I took the 18" heavy barrel and a 2 stage trigger. It doesn't offer extra performance proportional to the extra cost over the CZ, but its certainly very well made and shoots well straight out of the box.