Wanted .22LR

pux

Chaps i am in the market for a .22LR rifle and would ideally like it as short as possible for poking out the window of the truck! So anything from 16" downwards, i would also ideally like it to have a scope already and moderator but not a massive problem, i would consider a semi auto like a remington 597 VTR. I am not after anything with a silver finish on it and have a budget of £500 and want it to be a face to face meeting. So please what do you have

I'd recommend that you buy a new Marlin 795 semi-auto.

18" barrel though, but very lightweight little rifle, accurate & reliable, factory screw-cut, synthetic stock so no worries about knocking it about.

You could get one with a cheap scope, 3 years Edgar Bros warranty and still only spend £300ish.

I've no interest but have one of these and I am a big fan!!

ATB, whatever you choose, Peter.

Edited by fabpeter

Chaps i am in the market for a .22LR rifle and would ideally like it as short as possible for poking out the window of the truck! So anything from 16" downwards, i would also ideally like it to have a scope already and moderator but not a massive problem, i would consider a semi auto like a remington 597 VTR. I am not after anything with a silver finish on it and have a budget of £500 and want it to be a face to face meeting. So please what do you have

I have an ultra lightweight Ruger 10/20 with black carbon Volquartsen fibre barrel.and Fajen thumbhole stock. This rifle is so light and short you can almost fire it single handedly. Bit above your budget though as I'm looking for about £650.00. The rifle is mint and has only fired about 400 rounds. PM me if interested for photos.

Regards

David