New little jeep for shooting

mahmood

Don't know mate, but if thats a field of winter wheat you're churning up, you won't be using it for much longer!!  :yp:

On saturday out hunting i was trying to get out of the way of the huntsman and hounds, (id got a ####ing a week earlier for getting in front of him when actually it was his fault for pulling out on to the road just as the rest of the field were galloping past, grumpy old ***, but then farriers always are) this time i was going to show that i could forsee where the hounds were drawing and i was going to be the first of the field to get out of their way. In my excitement though i left 20 deep footprints in a field of wheat... Old Derek walks through the gap ive made for him only to say, "Who the bloody hells made those prints in the crop!", plonker-(i didnt type plonker)! :)

I made another twenty or so when i ran out of room to turn my horse at full gallop as 90 degree bends in around the field edges dont make viable turning for horses at speed...

Sorry to leap "off topic".

squirrelhunter, your comment about farriers is amazing.

I have met loads of them (due to my past involvement with horses) and every one of them was a miserable, grumpy person.

I wonder if they are born like that, or spending so much time close to a horses rear end, makes them act like one (a horses rear end). :yp:

Well...........I've got one on my forecourt - in black with crome sidebars

that runs for £200

It had sat there for around 2 weeks, quitely rusting, now 3 people have phoned today about it.

:yp: Plenty of other Suzuki's - Isuzu's - ssangyoungs - Subaru's - Rexton's - T.V.R's though :)

P.S I know where there is a nice Toyota Hilux/Surf import, in red, with slight damage to o/s/f door lock. £150 wink wink :D:lol:

Cheers cranfield, So was I.

It was taken from my drive, the ba****ds bypassed the alarm and immobaliser!

It went at the begining of June and I'm still arguing about the payout with the insurance company,

Wa****s! They quoted me happy but they don't want to pay up!!! :<

But hey......I'm not bitter....much :yp:

Sorry to leap "off topic".

squirrelhunter, your comment about farriers is amazing.

I have met loads of them (due to my past involvement with horses) and every one of them was a miserable, grumpy person.

I wonder if they are born like that, or spending so much time close to a horses rear end, makes them act like one (a horses rear end). :yp:

They learn their amzing charms at farrier finishing school, they have the humanity trained out of them, the only thing they learn is how to always turn up 2 hours late!

£75???- Your having a giraffe! Where do i get one?:):D