mega night on the foxes

cocker3

There is no better rush when lamping, when you start squeeking and they come charging in.

My first fox taken with a rifle was last year and i squeeked it from around 400 yards away and it came in like a freight train, stopped it at about 40yards and but a round just above its eye.

Great shooting mate

thanks buddy yes very true i still get a wee buzz when they come charging in and i have been shooting them for 20+ years

Wondered where you had been mate. Looks like you're back with a vengeance. :shoot:

Sounds as if you have landed a good bit of permission there and getting paid too , cant be bad. :good:

thanks gaji yeh good to be out on foxes again i see your still pluggin away at them lol

it was because good lad on the lamp he he there were 30min early this morning doing course because no foxes were digging bunkers what a mess my son said they were doing to course they were belive it or not taking the golf balls off fairways throw day the members were going daft about them hopefuly same next week and we only seen 1 bunny about ..well done andy :)

it was because good lad on the lamp he he there were 30min early this morning doing course because no foxes were digging bunkers what a mess my son said they were doing to course they were belive it or not taking the golf balls off fairways throw day the members were going daft about them hopefuly same next week and we only seen 1 bunny about ..well done andy :)

ah here is my top lamp man haha that was some night gary foxes just kept coming and we just kept dropping them

.i thinknick was suprised at how well the rifle drops them his face was a picture lol

Certainly was night to remember,well shot too :good:

thanks buddy it certainly was !

Slightly jealous! Could think of worse paying job!

Keep up the good work and keep us posted with future outings

Thanks buddy yeh not a bad way to earn some pocket money !

what a night. :good:

Thanks buddy

Now that is a terrific night's Foxing Andy!!

I thought my haul of four on Jan 1st this year was a good night but this is something else!!

Brilliant!!!

thanks mark four urban foxes if they were urban is a cracking do buddy more field craft in shooting they four than those town foxes buddy

We will see you next on fieldsports Britain........ Epic

hahaha thanks buddy not so sure about the fieldsports bit tho lol

Good effort mat, it helps having a gid wingman. Itsrubbish not getting any time to go out. Not been out in ages due to an operation and a baby!!! A good feeling gettin out again innit.

Missin the grouse and partrig hope fully be fit for a day out in oct. Hope all is well

thanks gordon you had a kid ? And hope your on the mend from the op hope ot see you at huntly cot this season fella

Atb andy

hahaha thanks buddy not so sure about the fieldsports bit tho lolthanks gordon you had a kid ? And hope your on the mend from the op hope ot see you at huntly cot this season fella

Atb andy

Well the wife did, shes now 5 months old and refusing to sleep!!lol see you up there at some point.

Well shot

thanks buddy

Epic night Andy and top conservation fella.

cheers gaji how the stalking going ?

Well the wife did, shes now 5 months old and refusing to sleep!!lol see you up there at some point.

congratulation buddy youwill spend the next 13 years trying to get them to sleep and the reet of your life trying to get them up lol see you soon

It hasn't Andy.Lack of time and motivation but hopefully will catch the red rut and maybe get a crack at them fella.Sorting the feeders and ponds oot for next month so better get ma **** in gear.

thats what happens when you get to 50 gaji motivation goes oot the window been offered a go at red stags after the grouse are done up by inverness late september so looking forward to that but booked up with picking up every weekend till chrismas so shooting trips will few and far between but it gets the muts out !!