red letter day

simon6ppc

Brilliant result, well done. Laying them out is a pain but I take "Trophy Shots" as its a moment in time that you never get back. At the end of the year when I deliver the Christmas Cheer to the farmer I take the bragging book to show them how the year has been. This gets you more invites to other farms.

You say that you built a big hide so I presume you all shot from the same hide , I'd loved to be a fly on the wall in there, with all the banter that must have gone on. Once again great result and lucky that you could take them straight to the game dealer that saves a lot of freezer time.

cheers pc we have had 2 week off work so we have been fortunate to keep an eye on all the fields so thats been handy,atb simon

I read your post last week when you said that you had to give up pigeon shooting temporarily to get back to work. What ever happened to your resolve?

In my book you made the only sensible decision. You only live once. Good shooting again. Channa owes you one.

ha ha we went back tuesday pal so what better than to spend monday in the hide,atb simon

Some folk are dyslexic,some folk type fast and miss a couple of letters here and there...Then others troll the forums picking up on it because they have nothing better to do!!

We know what you mean't Matty...!

Some folk are dyslexic,some folk type fast and miss a couple of letters here and there...Then others troll the forums picking up on it because they have nothing better to do!!

ha ha wait till we get our video recorder in action driller, be like watching laurel and hardy in a pigeon hide falling off our seats and tripping over every thing :lol:

Oh please let me be the camera man on that day...You two acting upto the camera will 4x funnier than when your without one.. That will be serious banter!!

i will bring the video cam on sat see if we can make a good film about pigeon shooting and we will call it how to shoot pigeons the lancashire way there should be some good footidge and some good banter and plenty of beeps in the film as well roll on sat.

You better start ordering the pies!!!!!!!!!

yes ok mate another english teacher on your thread tho picking up on spelling mistakes . thats wot i was trying to reply to your mate channa . dont like these small keypads on phones.

its ok mate, its not like we can get a detention or ewt i don't let it bother me any more,its the shooting where talking about not pisssing capitol letters or essays ha ha :lol:

When you get all excited about having a good day, one where lots of pigeons are shot, it never quite works out that way.

I can just imagine the 'Lancashire massive', four or five of them, squashed into one hide, one on the video camera, two desperately trying to be the one who shoots clashing guns, another being the spotter, another pouring drinks and handing out sausage sandwiches, all attempting to out do the others with Lancashire humour (which most of PW will not get) with not a bird in sight.

Please post the resultant debacle for us all to see.

i will bring the video cam on sat see if we can make a good film about pigeon shooting and we will call it how to shoot pigeons the lancashire way there should be some good footidge and some good banter and plenty of beeps in the film as well roll on sat.

crikey will have to put me nice slacks on and mi best shooting smock ha ha,sod it put mi usual scruffy shiit on and at least Jeremy beagle will have a laugh at us clowns sat in all us toffee wrappers and crisp packets every were. :whistling:

When you get all excited about having a good day, one where lots of pigeons are shot, it never quite works out that way.

I can just imagine the 'Lancashire massive', four or five of them, squashed into one hide, one on the video camera, two desperately trying to be the one who shoots clashing guns, another being the spotter, another pouring drinks and handing out sausage sandwiches, all attempting to out do the others with Lancashire humour (which most of PW will not get) with not a bird in sight.

Please post the resultant debacle for us all to see.

your right again jdog,we will probably not see any thing and if we do we won't hit it, and if we do hit it our dogs will run off and miss behave, i think the old picture is the best option :lol: also me driller and chana are at the game fair sunday as you get better deals, so us northern lads can say money a say.. :good:

Edited by simon6ppc