Autumn Norfolk Flush

hitclays

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrs deano will at a push alan,but she'll be rat ***** on Saturday night so owt could happen :drinks:

you'll have to load for her on the flush because she'll finish up taking her finger ends off,either that or there'll be cartridges stuck in her eyes :lol:

is she kind to the eye???

i will load for her...can provide references :ninja:

Well funny happenings this morning.

It turns out that some PW members are more keen than others to get to the flush early.

I'll let Bagsy carry on the story from here and explain how he came to be outside my house at 6.45 a.m on a Saturday.

:lol: :lol:

see...its starting already from the southern fairies ......cheating and wanting to get there early to watch Alan set it all up ,,...OR is it really a ruse and they want to help set up as things are a bit tight ..... :lol:

Alan, thank you and the gang once again for all of your hard work organising and running today; it was great and all down to the hard work of you all so thank you.

And by crikey, that was the best grub spread so far, well played to the pub. I'll have to be in the gym for 5 hours working that lot off.

Alan, thank you and the gang once again for all of your hard work organising and running today; it was great and all down to the hard work of you all so thank you.

And by crikey, that was the best grub spread so far, well played to the pub. I'll have to be in the gym for 5 hours working that lot off.

Yeah thats what I thought , about the spread , sod the bit about the gym :lol: