Redding model 16 press

pgb

Just acquired an old reloading press

Does anyone have a manual for a redding model 16 shotgun cartridge reloading press?

Looked on Redding website,it appears they were discontinued sometime in the seventy's,

Any help much appreciated.

Paul

Got one too.

Very well designed little unit. Ahead of it's time in some ways.

Like the supported chamber, similar to the Ponsness Warren system.

No manual with mine...not found any old copies scanned onto other forums or available as pdf downloads...and I've checked most ofthe main US sites.

I'd be interested in anything you find.

Surprised there is not more out there!

I did have a manual in pdf format which was sent to me by redding however I can't locate where I stored it on the computer. I found the Lyman one in a folder and thought I had put it in there but obviously not! It may be on my old laptop so will have a look over the next few days but if you email customer services at redding they will send you a copy

Regards

Graham

See adverts for their adverts all the time...

Pity nobody is turning out spares for them. Not sure what size bushing I have in mine...the round bar makes them awkward to make: no doubt technology will catch up in time & someone will be able to make affordable parts for it and other older presses.

See adverts for their adverts all the time...

Pity nobody is turning out spares for them. Not sure what size bushing I have in mine...the round bar makes them awkward to make: no doubt technology will catch up in time & someone will be able to make affordable parts for it and other older presses.

Someone somewhere will have bushings ! I bought spare ones years ago from Blands who kept a range.

• 2 years later...

i have the original manual if that what you call it i will see if my son will copy it and send it to you . i also have one for the square charge bar as well clay game used to do bushings most were supplied with 32 gram load mine gives loads for American powders as well some can still be purchased ie green dot red dot send me your email address and i will try to sort it for you it may be easier to copy and send to your address if you want as i am **** with computers

i have the original manual if that what you call it i will see if my son will copy it and send it to you . i also have one for the square charge bar as well clay game used to do bushings most were supplied with 32 gram load mine gives loads for American powders as well some can still be purchased ie green dot red dot send me your email address and i will try to sort it for you it may be easier to copy and send to your address if you want as i am **** with computers

pinfireman@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Have you managed to copy it yet?