New Wolverine.

bullet boy

Is it a buddy bottle on that one mark? Also, is it a physically "big" rifle like the .303 version?

The rifle in the pics is I think the same weight as the Air Ranger.Apparently I do believe that the Wolverine will come in two different styles-the one with bottle as in the pics and a tube cylinder rifle like the Wolverine 303.

I paid the £2 and had 10 shots with the wolverine and I liked it alot, not sure if i would prefer it as a tube gun or a bottle gun. But what for me stole the limelight at the show was the new offing by imact airguns with the new vertion of the Rapid.

I am a devote Daystate supporter but I may be swayed to sell my MK4 for a IAG or Wolverine..........

ATB

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Am tempted to sell my MK4 and get a ranger or Wolverine too. Would also be .177.

My only hesitation is my MK4 is so good I recon I would miss it and theres the upgrage cost.

ATB

Matt

It's funny, the thing that I'm really looking forward to is having a gun that isn't electric. The accuracy and reliability of the electric/MCT guns are amazing, but I've just found i'm missing the feel you get from a mechanical gun. It just doesn't feel the same! With the electric guns, all you're doing is pressing a button, then computers take over. I miss feeling mechanics moving and the like!