jeep wrangler 4x4 for sale

scifiden

This is my jeep wrangler that reluctantly as got to go cos i cant afford to run two (mitsibushi behind). look on autotrader & see what they are going for :good: good condition with the usual scratches & dinks but nothing major. 12 months mot taxed till end oct 13. genuine 58721 mileage with FSH inside is clean & tidy with cd player. comes with the original wheels with good tyres on so wont need tyres for a few years at least. there is an oil leak where the drive shaft enters the rear diff cos i dragged some hay in last week my garage bloke says its wants a clean out cos i didnt get all the hay out or the seal wants replacing local jeep garage wants £100 to change the seal but i`m skint (spent up on the mitsibushi) the rubber seal at bottom of the windscreen got ripped off by kids so it leaks on the corner on passenger side hence the duct tape. new seal £25 on fleabay.

looking for £1,000.00.

post-11369-0-90691900-1379444980_thumb.jpg

Sell the mitsy

Yep, agree...the head gasket is an almost certainty to go at some point..I had an L200, same model as yours, the head went, got rid ( praise be) to an export company, and bought a Cherokee...loved it (better off road than the l200) till it went too, but that was my fault, water hose went and I didnt sort it... ;)

The L200 is dreadful on a run, soooo uncomfortable....and heavy on fuel too...not great off road either, my first time out, I got stuck, had to borrow a tractor off the farmer to get it out...

BTW, I owned a Mitsy Challenger for almost 7 years, fantastic car....so, I'm not biased against Mitsy's... :)

Hope you dont have any probs with it..but watch the temp guage... :)

If I had a spare grand, i'd be down your house like a shot...:)

Good luck with the sale..

Edited by Norrie

run 4x4's as 2nd cars with limited mileage. you dont need 'NCB' my 28 pajero on 5k mileage a year was £180 full come plus that gave me insurance when i was off roading.

Dave Brewer on facebook or 4 X 4 Modified Insurance UK

one thing you need is a modified 4x4 so bull bar, lights, tires. things like that.

agreed mine is on limited mileage (4000 per year) I think this makes a big difference to price

Hmm now that's not bad, I was expecting it to be around the £450-500 mark! Hmm will now check insurance and see if I can warrant it. Fingers crossed.

And the quite comes in at a cheeky £177 this is getting more and more tempting.

Edited by Sir_Adam