roe deer from field to plate with one knife

Thanks fellas !!

Why You feel the need to rubbish me I don't know its crazy ,

Have any of you stopped to think I'm a small British business and if I get slammed openly you effect my income and will probably stop me from trading ??

You all must work for foreign companies??

You seem to like foreign equipment !!

As mentioned there not £150 and out of the 200 sold in sure most my customers are earning a lot less than the average pigeon watch member !!

I just like you to know iv lost everything due to the recession once and iv nothing to loose , but I do have a child to pay for , and now the mrs has left I'm on my tod !

And it's really hard to build a business like this , we used to be proud to support our manufacture and avoid the foreign made stuff to keep the money in the country.

I take the fact that you don't want to buy what I make because you can't afford it or don't want to spend that on it, great that's fine you can keep that to your selfs??

Edited by matt fieldcrafter-uk

if you are a small business trying to sell your product maybe you should of put this thread up in the for sale section there people who think its too dear can just ignore and move on to next post,

i am one who commented on the fact that a cheaper knife will do the same thing but i was commenting on the fact you can use one knife to butcher a deer from field to table as that is how i saw your original post and not as a sales pitch for your knife

colin

Thank you for the support !!

It's not a sales pitch it's a demonstration piece !!

The price and product are irelivent really , it's just an example .

I have adverts running in the sales arena and I didn't ask folks to contact me or anything !!

There is clearly a want to say " I can do that , with less quality equipment , there fore I'm better !"

As said if that's what people want to interject then fine but please don't pass coment on the equipment you don't have or have ever seen /held .

It's negative and destructive !!

Thank you for the support !!

It's not a sales pitch it's a demonstration piece !!

The price and product are irelivent really , it's just an example .

I have adverts running in the sales arena and I didn't ask folks to contact me or anything !!

There is clearly a want to say " I can do that , with less quality equipment , there fore I'm better !"

As said if that's what people want to interject then fine but please don't pass coment on the equipment you don't have or have ever seen /held .

It's negative and destructive !!

as my 1st reply said well done nice demo on using a single knife to do all

i was not having a dig at you or your product if it has come across like that then for that i apologise as it was not ment to offend you or your product.

but please bare in mind you posted on a open public forum where we all have a right to say what we like and not where we can only post replies that the op likes

colin

as my 1st reply said well done nice demo on using a single knife to do all

i was not having a dig at you or your product if it has come across like that then for that i apologise as it was not ment to offend you or your product.

but please bare in mind you posted on a open public forum where we all have a right to say what we like and not where we can only post replies that the op likes

colin

As Colin said wasnt trying to offend but this is a discussion forum where we can all express our opinions.

Great demo. Cracking pics too.

Im sure your knives are amazing and are way better quality than cheap ones. But cheap ones will still do the job imo.

Bazza.

Edited by bazzab

colin you said you bone 200 sheep a day ? in a 8 hr day thats a sheep every 2 mins wow

the sheep came in split down the middle and i could get a side off the frame and boned in under a minute

my quickest being 37 seconds

on the other day in the week it was chicken breast at a rate of 600+ per hour

the more you did the more you earned

Colin

the sheep came in split down the middle and i could get a side off the frame and boned in under a minute

Colin

Christ on a bike! If I had a hat I'd doff it.

• 4 weeks later...

Colin

That's nothing...

...I once put a round trees fruit pastor in my mouth without chewing, I even once ate 3 shredded wheat.

(Can't do smilies on phone ;) )

Love the knife, would love one on the hip to use but I'm rather tight and only use £5 knives. I don't like to cry as a lose things very easy. If one came my way as a gift then it would be greatly received. Lol.

On Tue skinning. After you start to get on the haunch, don't pull down, twist the jacket and pull out, foot in the neck helps. Tue jacket comes off leaving every thing on the carcass.

I did a fallow with a steak knife, the big 20" bladed type. I have now 4 cuts and moan every time I catch them on clothing.

Edited by activeviii

• 3 years later...

I use normak knives I have three I got the first one when I was 15 they are all different sizes now but started out the same size I got one every few years the first one I now use for boning as it has been used for 40 years . I went to Australia 4or5 years ago and bought a really nice skinning knife cost me £180 I take it out of the box from time to time to look at it but go back to my normak to each his own