Pinned ?

atbh61

Yes,unless its your penis,and then you are a bad man and should seek help.Going by your posts,i still believe you should seek help.Hope this helps.

That was a very clever reply,well done! now why dont you pop of to bed and let the big boys talk about things that you seem not to understand.

If on the other hand you can tell me why I should take notice of you over the BASC and the KC I would like to know?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very clever reply,well done! now why dont you pop of to bed and let the big boys talk about things that you seem not to understand.

If on the other hand you can tell me why I should take notice of you over the BASC and the KC I would like to know?

Show me the proof that BASC and KC don't believe you should seek help and ill bow down in front of you and apologise.Thats what I usually do when my wife has PMT too so it should appease you in your hour of bleed need.

Show me the proof that BASC and KC don't believe you should seek help and ill bow down in front of you and apologise.Thats what I usually do when my wife has PMT too so it should appease you in your hour of bleed need.

:) opps! you missed my question. I asked why I should take notice of you over the BASC and the KC regarding the forced hold? I have spoken to both toady and they have told me that they do not support this. I have spent a lot of time here being asked who I am and what I could know that other members do not. now however I think the boot is on the other foot. who are you guys to say that its ok? still look on the bright side any of you that are paying membership to BASC or but a KC registered pup are paying to educate this practice out of dog training for good. so it does dot matter what you say here as your money is saying something better.

All of you that have been rude to me and challenged me can now take it up with the the KC and BASC as it would seem that I am right or are you still going to tell me that you know better? One man in canada has a better understanding than the mass of brilliant uk based teaching provided?

As I just said I spoke to them, If you go to the web sites you can get the numbers and do the same. it only took a few moments. the chap I spoke to at BASC was called hugh and the young lady at the KC ( you do have to push them for a reply ) name I did not get. I hope you understand that I will not be posting private e mails here.

I still don't understand the hole point?! Are you like a teachers pet? Plus do you honestly think that the woman you spoke to at the KC had an knowledge of what you were saying? She was probably just sat in a call centre agreeing with what you said to get rid of you!

If you don't like someone's way of training don't train their way, find an alternative method to train.

I really cant understand, you come on to a forum with a view of exchanging views and discussing the different methods of training and your way of doing this is going over old threads and picking holes in other peoples opinions and to be honest being rather rude and giving the impression of being an arrogant know it all. Maybe spend your time helping on the topics you can rather than calling up BASC to prove your point. Also cant quite work out this obsession against NTTF he has posted some helpful hints to people and spent quite a lot of time doing his write ups for the forum, his contributions to the forum seem to far out weigh yours. If you have strong views and think you can help people you spend the time writing up your methods and then we can all discuss it and maybe it will be pinned if people find it helpful.

I still don't understand the hole point?! Are you like a teachers pet? Plus do you honestly think that the woman you spoke to at the KC had an knowledge of what you were saying? She was probably just sat in a call centre agreeing with what you said to get rid of you!

If you don't like someone's way of training don't train their way, find an alternative method to train.

OK very slowly and once again. It is not correct at any time to put something in a dogs mouth and hold it there. This is not only what I think but also the line taken by the top Two Gundog training organisations in the uk.

You can sit here all night trying to pick a hole (note the spelling of that word as you used it incorrectly) in this but the truth is there is not one to be picked. till now you have been asking me who I was and who I was to judge now you want to say that BASC and the KC are not correct? take a stand back and think about what you are saying.

How very clever of you, I missed the y off any too (English is my second language). That is your view on that training method, it may not be everyone's. As I and many others have said, if your way is so right then explain properly instead of writing it in one big paragraph (look what I did I found a fault too).

I really cant understand, you come on to a forum with a view of exchanging views and discussing the different methods of training and your way of doing this is going over old threads and picking holes in other peoples opinions and to be honest being rather rude and giving the impression of being an arrogant know it all. Maybe spend your time helping on the topics you can rather than calling up BASC to prove your point. Also cant quite work out this obsession against NTTF he has posted some helpful hints to people and spent quite a lot of time doing his write ups for the forum, his contributions to the forum seem to far out weigh yours. If you have strong views and think you can help people you spend the time writing up your methods and then we can all discuss it and maybe it will be pinned if people find it helpful.

I think you are right, but I have already beed told by admin that there will be no more pinned posts. I have a problem only with the fact that some of the training by nttf is not the way we do things here in the uk and is helpful. I have been told that I was not in a position to make this judgement so I contacted someone that was. Now you are not happy about that? In gundog training there are many ways of doing things some are the best some are ok and some are just bad. The Bad is bad no matter who says so. The point of the thread is that you can go back over it and look again at it, otherwise we could just use a chat room where its said and gone. or am I incorrect about that too?

I think if we ignore it, it might go away. I regret actually saying welcome to the forum. You literally must have nothing better to do and to show my rebellion I think I'm going to put my dog on a table, put a training aid in it's mouth, take a photo and post it on a new thread just so that you'll give other blokes a break.

ATBH61,

You are very good at slamming other people with questions and you have been asked several times to explain the extent of your dog training experience and achievements and you have neglected to do so, by obsessing over FF, you have even failed to follow up on one of your posts "Another look at dog training" where you asked if anyone would like you to carry on. I for one were origionally intrigued at your approach and I was willing to read what you had to say. I think your showing everyone that your a babbling old fool, that is obviously very lonely, bitter, miserable and very cantankerous.

I hope things get better for you and you get some perspective on life. In my experience people who forcefully profess there own opinions as strongly as you have and obsess over minor differences to the point of causing others to have unpleasant feelings have some psycological problem. I hope one day we don't hear about you on the news for doing some horrific act to humanity.

All the very best and get some help before it's to late,

Lee