Daystate wolverine

Rimfireboy

Got an email from daystate today saying that the new wolverine buddy bottle model will be in the shops in October but the tube cylinder model won't be out until sometime in 2014. I was looking forward to seeing the one that actually looks like the wolverine rather than one that looks like an air ranger. A bit disappointed to be honest. I think I'll stick with the rapid for now anyway.

I seen You Tube that the new look wolverine has a complete new engine in it. The engine that the Ranger /Airwolf etc are gradually being phased out and the new internal structure put in place, starting with the Wolverine. The first batch will be in shops in November in .177 and .22 only just to get them started. Up to 40ft lbs in .22 and 17ft lbs in .177 so they keep around the 950 fps for accuracy.

I will be waiting for the new style Wolverine to come out before i buy and FAC version.

Edited by deputy dog

I seen You Tube that the new look wolverine has a complete new engine in it. The engine that the Ranger /Airwolf etc are gradually being phased out and the new internal structure put in place, starting with the Wolverine. The first batch will be in shops in November in .177 and .22 only just to get them started. Up to 40ft lbs in .22 and 17ft lbs in .177 so they keep around the 950 fps for accuracy.

I will be waiting for the new style Wolverine to come out before i buy and FAC version.

Your right Gar-all future Daystate rifles are to be built around this new one piece Wolverine chassis.