Moving on foxes

ME

We have a stream at the bottom of the garden and in the bank on the other side of the stream is a fox den.

The foxes come in our garden and their scent is winding our terrier up to the point that he is becoming a nuisance by barking.

Given a different setting, we know what would be happening about the foxes, but I would like to know the best way to move them on without dispatching or trapping.

We have a stream at the bottom of the garden and in the bank on the other side of the stream is a fox den.

The foxes come in our garden and their scent is winding our terrier up to the point that he is becoming a nuisance by barking.

Given a different setting, we know what would be happening about the foxes, but I would like to know the best way to move them on without dispatching or trapping.

Extension cable to the den mouth,plug in TV,and play endless repeats of the only way is Essex.They will either move ASAP or commit suicide.Either way,be careful as the RSPCA will do you for cruelty if caught.

Let the terrier have his wicked way with them?

We saw a big dog fox in the garden this morning. He is twice the size and weight of our terrier. I don't doubt the dog would give it some but he is a pet and the kids would miss him if the fox got the better of him!

few big bottles of jays fluid down the hole might do it :ninja:

I forgot to add that the stream bank is also home to some conifers that screen the view from the neighbours at the bottom of the garden.

I don't want to do anything that might kill off the trees.

few big bottles of jays fluid down the hole might do it :ninja:

Probably as good as anything. Used to get a product called Renardine (now banned) and I can remember it having a smell not to dissimilar to Jeyes and most foxes hated it. Like henry d has said, try and soak something with it so it lasts longer or try injecting tennis balls with it.